Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this nonsense about “nursery aesthetic” Jesus I’m sure most mums don’t have the chance, time or money to be so ridiculous. I appreciate wanting it to look nice and some of the stuff is lovely, but also hilarious babies+neutral pale colours aren’t going to go well 😂
She really is gana have the shock of her life in every aspect

Reactions: 13
This girl is thicker than I thought and the pregnancy tips that she shares come across so patronising. She thinks she's going back to her normal sleep routine after 6 weeks 🤣😂
View attachment 2026755
Oh my! And she’s breastfeeding?? My child was breastfed and woke every 2 hours until 15 months old!! She will give up the breastfeeding “journey” at 2 weeks old I bet😅

Reactions: 3
This is actually laughable 🤣😭 babe you did NOT sell out the products of someone with 400 million followers just because you posted it on your story haahah “oops” View attachment 2021711
I think this is the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen an influencer post and that's saying something... She is SUCH a massive narcissist

Reactions: 13
I understand every pregnancy is different. I am about 5 weeks behind Syd. The amount she complains about being tired over the littlest things is a joke. SO many of us have to go to work/look after other children the whole way through and this girls crying over making the bed. Shut up hun

Reactions: 19
So imma say it with my chest

I really like Molly and her videos

At this point if Molly has one fan it’s me 🤣🤣

Never thought I’d say this as in a lot of Syds/Syd&Ell videos she’s seemed quite stuck up and annoying but in her own videos she’s actually a really sweet girl and her videos are actually interesting and her relationship with her boyfriend seems really genuine and happy

#teammollandell 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Never thought I’d say this as in a lot of Syds/Syd&Ell videos she’s seemed quite stuck up and annoying but in her own videos she’s actually a really sweet girl and her videos are actually interesting and her relationship with her boyfriend seems really genuine and happy

#teammollandell 🤣
I agree! She seems much more normal than stuck up try hard Syd! Her boyfriend seems down to earth as well especially for a football player! Must be the northern in him 😜

Reactions: 14

#teammollandell 🤣
So we know who the problem is then lol

Reactions: 21
I’m still not a fan of molly and don’t think I could be for her ditching ell so quickly siding with syd and she definitely has a nasty attitude (old McDonald’s video)
But I can defo get with team molly and ell. Next thread title #15 molly and ell 😂

Reactions: 24
sorry I’m new to this thread but what are ell and molly’s channel names?

on a side note, why does syd always sound out of breath? Even before pregnancy she sounded out of breath when stationary and speaking…

Reactions: 2
New collection as she’s about to give birth? They won’t go well
the idea of 48fortynine still gives me the ICK so hard. Like why does she think some random number with no sentimental value to any of us (knowing Syd, it has no sentimental value for her either lols) plastered on a hoodie is gonna be in high demand or sell well? 😂😂

also, throwback to when she changed her finsta account to the 4849 Instagram page so that it would have followers lmfao

Reactions: 21
the idea of 48fortynine still gives me the ICK so hard. Like why does she think some random number with no sentimental value to any of us (knowing Syd, it has no sentimental value for her either lols) plastered on a hoodie is gonna be in high demand or sell well? 😂😂

also, throwback to when she changed her finsta account to the 4849 Instagram page so that it would have followers lmfao

I'm sure I've heard her say before that it's her nan and grandad birth years, but I could be wrong, even so bit of a random thing to choose

Reactions: 2
Sure mamas and papas gifted her a rocker but she now has another one 🫠

Reactions: 5
Wtf are her lips?? They looks bleeping mad. Dare I say they look minging… why do these influencers think this is a good look
Glad I’m not the only one who’s repulsed by her filled lips!!! She really reminds me of Katie Price at times and the way she speaks has always irked me too I can’t quite explain it.

some screenshots from her latest vid, crazy how haggard and different she looks compared to what she falsely portrays on insta & TikTok!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Glad I’m not the only one who’s repulsed by her filled lips!!! She really reminds me of Katie Price at times and the way she speaks has always irked me too I can’t quite explain it.

some screenshots from her latest vid, crazy how haggard and different she looks compared to what she falsely portrays on insta & TikTok!
THE LIPS omg 🤢🤢🤢
Don’t her and Ell go to the same place for their lips so why is Ells so much better

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.