Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her baby is adorable!! But I can’t help but think someone said about the Louis Vuitton luggage shot in her video… you can afford Louis Vuitton luggage but can’t afford to have your baby privately? 😅
First thing I thought too when I seen it 😂

Reactions: 1
her baby is adorable!! But I can’t help but think someone said about the Louis Vuitton luggage shot in her video… you can afford Louis Vuitton luggage but can’t afford to have your baby privately? 😅
This is a joke surely?

Reactions: 7
This is a joke surely?
I mean if she’s got enough disposable income to spend over £2k on ONE suitcase, she could’ve easily gone private and not added to the already over-stretched NHS. Could’ve got her wish of vlogging the birth too and even making that money back lol

Reactions: 10
I mean if she’s got enough disposable income to spend over £2k on ONE suitcase, she could’ve easily gone private and not added to the already over-stretched NHS. Could’ve got her wish of vlogging the birth too and even making that money back lol
If she had gone private she would’ve got so much stick. “Why does she think she’s better than the nhs”, “of course she’s gone private”. The NHS is there for everywhere despite how much money you make, she pays her taxes so is entitled to use it whether or not she buys expensive luggage 🤣 I agree it’s sad she felt the need to include it in her video but just think that comment is a bit ridiculous

Reactions: 29
If she had gone private she would’ve got so much stick. “Why does she think she’s better than the nhs”, “of course she’s gone private”. The NHS is there for everywhere despite how much money you make, she pays her taxes so is entitled to use it whether or not she buys expensive luggage 🤣 I agree it’s sad she felt the need to include it in her video but just think that comment is a bit ridiculous
Molly Mae went private and got a pretty good reception about this on her thread tbh. It is for everyone yeah but that would’ve been the moral thing to do. That maternity ward specifically are over-stretched and I’ve seen it first hand as I’ve been hospitalised a few times with my own pregnancy recently. I’ve been sent home when I really shouldn’t have been and had to come back a few hours later and I know they did this as they needed the bed and have to keep their admission numbers down - I saw the figures on a board and it’s like a target to keep it as low as possible (you need to ring before you come in and they decide whether you should come in or not). Syd makes an unreal amount of money for what she does, she doesn’t just splurge on overpriced luggage, we’ve seen the pointless tit she buys and not long after she started out, she said in a q&a that she’s earnt 6 figures from her job so I can imagine she’s more than comfy and able to do so

Reactions: 11
Regardless of the amount of money I had I would never choose to go private when giving birth. Many are ill-equipped to deal with dangerous situations, with the mother and baby having to be rushed to a nearby NHS hospital. I know for a fact that some doctors that work privately have been deemed by their NHS peers as not competent enough to do the same work for the NHS. She has paid taxes and IMO is perfectly entitled to use the NHS.

Reactions: 26
I didn’t say she should have gone private she doesn’t deserve the nhs did I? My point was if you can afford all of that expensive luggage and show off with intent of showing off on social media then you can afford to go private

Reactions: 2
How much would it cost to have a baby privately here?! Just curious lol
My cousin gave birth in the Portland, stayed there two nights and they paid just over 9K! Insane price to pay imo unless you’re actually a celeb and need the privacy. It’s nothing super fancy at all either and one of her midwives was really nasty to her the entire time. You see a lot of rich Saudi’s in there and some of them will stay a week! Crazy.

Reactions: 5
Why are people knocking if she went to the NHS? It doesn’t matter. She had the baby safe and sound. Comments would’ve been like ‘why she decided to go private, too highclass’

Reactions: 9
Regardless of the amount of money I had I would never choose to go private when giving birth. Many are ill-equipped to deal with dangerous situations, with the mother and baby having to be rushed to a nearby NHS hospital. I know for a fact that some doctors that work privately have been deemed by their NHS peers as not competent enough to do the same work for the NHS. She has paid taxes and IMO is perfectly entitled to use the NHS.
Absolutely. This is going to hurt on BBC highlights private hospitals aren’t equipped for emergencies and we all pay our taxes 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’s also probably aware many of her audience would find it more relatable and people around her have done similar therefore she can ask questions to Ayse, Zehlia, Liv etc.

Reactions: 4
It’s a hell of a lot more than 2k for a private birth tho 😂😂 this is mental.

Reactions: 9
I literally never believe any LV stuff is not a knock off when these influencers post it. The fakes are everywhere

Reactions: 8
It’s a hell of a lot more than 2k for a private birth tho 😂😂 this is mental.
What no way?! Had no idea 😱🙄😴 where’s the comprehension pls? That’s not all the money she has lol, I said if you have that amount of disposable income (which she’s shown and told us) you can and should go private

Reactions: 2
This is so true! I’ve worked in an NHS mother and baby ward and it’s a well known fact in the NHS but not publicly, that any emergency they get rushed to the nearest NHS hospital, the private clinics even such as the Portland do not have 24/7 consultants/doctors on site so if there’s any issues the choice is to either wait for the on call cover to answer and then arrive, or to go to the NHS. If I had the money to go private for my birth, i’d seriously think twice about it due to these factors

Reactions: 4
Sorry I'm absolutely in no way a fan of Syd but I do agree with the members saying she should not be expected to go private. I feel at this point people are just looking for anything to slate her. It's not worth comparing Molly-Mae going private as Molly actually has somewhat a celebrity status and as much as Syd likes to think she's on Molly's level, Molly is most probably earning 100's of thousands more ££ than Syd.

I'd much rather someone like Syd who actually pays her taxes and works get use out of the NHS rather than the bums who sit around all day popping out kid after kid for benefits use it

Reactions: 33
What no way?! Had no idea 😱🙄😴 where’s the comprehension pls? That’s not all the money she has lol, I said if you have that amount of disposable income (which she’s shown and told us) you can and should go private
Well you are very much in a minority thinking you “should” go private because you have disposable income.
Even on her salary it would take months of saving for a private birth.
Thankfully most people in the uk don’t want an nhs system like that.
Should I not be able to see my GP for an infection since technically I could shell out the £250 for a private appointment?
Should I not be able to use the nhs for the pill since technically I could pay the £20 a month for it but I just don’t want to?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She should have gone private sorry WHAT this girl is NO celebrity she does a few tiktoks and you tube videos and flogs some clothing when she can be bothered too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In what world would Syd of needed a private birth she’s a normal bleeping girl 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She should have gone private sorry WHAT this girl is NO celebrity she does a few tiktoks and you tube videos and flogs some clothing when she can be bothered too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In what world would Syd of needed a private birth she’s a normal bleeping girl 🤣🤣🤣
It’s like 20k when all is said and done to give birth at the Portland. Syd is not raking it in enough to anywhere near justify that 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.