Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know the first thing about kids, but is it normal to take a newborn who isn’t even a week old out to (presumably) a pub just so the parents can have a roast?!
Completely normal, even fine to do it the day after. No harm whatsoever and beneficial for mums to get out

Reactions: 10
it’s started already😅
Ew this is so weird?! Let’s just deep this for a sec.

Can you imagine your mum using a very up close and personal photo of your mouth open as some sort of ‘aesthetic’ button to click on your Instagram (with a following of over 300,000 strangers!) which then opens up to even more photos of you as a child. Kinda icky.

Reactions: 30
Please dont tell me this is an Instagram for the baby already
Really hope the account stays private and is for close friends only!! Wish influencers would realize what a sick world we live in and stop posting their children all the time..

Reactions: 26
Really hope the account stays private and is for close friends only!! Wish influencers would realize what a sick world we live in and stop posting their children all the time..
Wouldnt even say its for close friends if Holly from geordie shore is following it. Just don't get it, doesn't she have another insta which is private? Why not just post on there? Dedicating a whole insta account for a literal newborn is crazy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ocean n Bambi are getting bullied
---
Ocean isn’t even a pets name imagine grown woman 36 in the office called ocean … 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Silly name but she is so cute. Especially that head of hair bless her. I hope Cass is a hands on dad and doesn’t leave her to do everything. I think she’ll get lonely when he goes to work at all hours of the night

Reactions: 8
I don’t find this little thing cute what so ever. And that name? Hahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha bleeping lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
her baby is adorable!! But I can’t help but think someone said about the Louis Vuitton luggage shot in her video… you can afford Louis Vuitton luggage but can’t afford to have your baby privately? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks the spit of syd and syd looks like a moody witch. Let’s hope the baby takes on more of cas looks in the future

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.