Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve been in my hating Syd era for a while now but Iā€™m hoping now sheā€™s a mother sheā€™ll mature more and maybe Iā€™ll become more of a fan, gorgeous baby and a nice touch from Elle liking her Insta post.

Reactions: 13
I donā€™t think the midwives thought you were joking when you said she was called Ocean because of the mural Syd, itā€™s because itā€™s a ridiculous name to give an actual human being šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Okay I will give it to her, the picture of her with her nan and Ocean compared to the one with her mum and her is very sweet. It must be very difficult wishing her mum was there to see her new baby.

Reactions: 40
Absolutely cringing at the shot of the Louis Vuitton luggage. They just had to make sure to get that in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We all thought Sydney was insufferable whilst she was pregnantā€¦. We ainā€™t seen nothing yet guys

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I donā€™t know the first thing about kids, but is it normal to take a newborn who isnā€™t even a week old out to (presumably) a pub just so the parents can have a roast?!

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t know the first thing about kids, but is it normal to take a newborn who isnā€™t even a week old out to (presumably) a pub just so the parents can have a roast?!
yeah I personally donā€™t think itā€™s an odd thing to do - I went out for food within the first week

Reactions: 19
I think itā€™s encouraged to get up and out as soon as you feel well enough physically and mentally. But we all know Syd will be rushing out the door to show off Ocean and get some snaps for the gram, because sheā€™s an absolute loser.

Reactions: 5
yeah I personally donā€™t think itā€™s an odd thing to do - I went out for food within the first week
Itā€™s probably the easiest time as they sleep a lot. 9 months time, that baby will not be as easy to keep entertained in a pub! Get all the restaurant visits in now

Reactions: 18
Yeah best time too. Before they throw food and scream the place down šŸ˜‚ gutted I didnā€™t get to make the most of that, as had my baby in lockdown!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.