Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anybody else completely baffled by her chin in the first pic? It looks so strange? Edited? Sad to think she feels like it would need editing if it is (I could be completely wrong lol)
I was also baffled I couldn’t work it out😂

Baby looks cute so far and I never usually find newborns cute! But the name sounds so bizarre and made up I can’t take it serious man.

Ocean is the sort of name that only really works for a beachy blonde surfer girl from California.

… this is a brown haired girl who’s growing up in Hertfordshire with an influencer mum and mixed race father. Then AUGUST to finish it off?! Ocean August.
I’m sorry but WHAT IN THE JOHN GREEN UNIVERSE IS THIS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think Ocea is a nice name but ocean just seems bizarre for the uk 🤣 like someone else said I’d imagine it being a california girl surfer vibes

Reactions: 11
She posted a TikTok as well, only thing that’s missing is the birth vlog

Reactions: 3
Proud of myself for guessing Ocean first 🤣 she is one CUTE newborn, genuinely one of the cutest I’ve ever seen. Surprised by how mixed she looks as well

Reactions: 7
How was Ocean guessed here? Did someone who knows her reveal it?

Random one, but I did my ancestry and had an aunt in America in the 1800's called Ocean, I think it was one of those obscure names from the religious frontier settlers. I think it's a pretty word so makes a nice name, the only thing is it's long and can't really be shortened.

How was Ocean guessed here? Did someone who knows her reveal it?
She kept dropping hints like using ocean themed emojis and captions and she said she met someone with the same name around the same time she met Cass. She posted her friend Ocean’s (who she met on an influencer trip around the time she met him) new business around the time she dropped this hint

Reactions: 6
She kept dropping hints like using ocean themed emojis and captions and she said she met someone with the same name around the same time she met Cass. She posted her friend Ocean’s (who she met on an influencer trip around the time she met him) new business around the time she dropped this hint
She all as basically confirmed it.. constant beach and shell emojis, she had a shell baby mobile, shell decrorations in the room, a personalised cup which you could see the letters ‘AN’ for the end of the name. Posted her pregnancy videos at the beach/by the ocean. And said her pregnancy perfume was called beach walk. She may as well just have said the name because she made it so freaking obvious.

Reactions: 17
Whatever we think of these “influencers”, I absolutely love the joy of a new born baby. Ocean is gorgeous bless her. Whenever I see newborn pictures I always think it’s crazy how the baby was just as it was curled up inside mummy’s tummy.

Reactions: 21
Haven’t read anything on here, just seem Syd’s post, ABSOLUTELY DEAD I CANT BELIEVE IT, well done gang xxxx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.