Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting that Cas announced the name, I can't see that post on Syds account 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I wonder if syd and ell actually speak in real life now? Ell doesn’t follow syd on insta so to go out her way to check if she’s posted seems odd to me?

Reactions: 7
Ocean may be one of the cutest newborns I have seen. I'm happy that Syd at least waited until after Ell's birthday to post. Maybe having Ocean will make her a bit nicer?

Reactions: 12
I wonder if syd and ell actually speak in real life now? Ell doesn’t follow syd on insta so to go out her way to check if she’s posted seems odd to me?
it’s a joint post and ell follows cass so she didn’t go out her way to see it x

She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!🥺 her pouty lips are precious what a gorgeous girl💗

Reactions: 7
Apparently I’m the only one that doesn’t think the baby is particularly cute 😂 Ocean is an awful name but good work on the guessing everyone. She’ll be fuming it was ruined!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently I’m the only one that doesn’t think the baby is particularly cute 😂 Ocean is an awful name but good work on the guessing everyone. She’ll be fuming it was ruined!
Ah for a newborn I think she is beautiful! I actually don’t mind the name but yeah such an influencer name 😂 well done tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Syd must be seething that her bestie Molly Mae hasn’t shared her post like she shared Taylas

still cackling at it being ocean though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anybody else completely baffled by her chin in the first pic? It looks so strange? Edited? Sad to think she feels like it would need editing if it is (I could be completely wrong lol)

Reactions: 4
Is anybody else completely baffled by her chin in the first pic? It looks so strange? Edited? Sad to think she feels like it would need editing if it is (I could be completely wrong lol)
I looked at it for ages and I think it’s just a shadow on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.