Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video really pissed me off. She goes on about how she said she would be relaxing but has done nothing but relax and has been going out lots. Going shopping, spending money and eating out is hardly taxing is it! Get a REAL hardworking full time job such as an NHS nurse doing night shifts while full term and then let's re-evaluate... Stupid witch.

Those lips are looking worse by the second, she looks like she's put a cup over her mouth and sucked in air for an hour... Anyone do that as a kid?! 😂
Kylie Jenner lip challenge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m starting to think that Syd is actually very insecure and always seeking validation and when she doesn’t get it she cuts people off.

Reactions: 12
I’m starting to think that Syd is actually very insecure and always seeking validation and when she doesn’t get it she cuts people off.
Same, I have to wonder if she's ever gonna feel any regret for how things went with Ell and even molly when the baby is here and she realises that she has zero actual friends (in real life, not instagram) to lean on after the initial excitement stage of a newborn arriving

Her idol molly mae just did a video saying how much she's struggling because tommy wasn't around for the whole first month after giving birth because of his fight and how she felt lonely and I feel like she's gonna be the same and wishing she had actual friends to support her tbh not just instagram ones who comment on each others photos for engagement and meet up at events a few times a year

Reactions: 21
Same, I have to wonder if she's ever gonna feel any regret for how things went with Ell and even molly when the baby is here and she realises that she has zero actual friends (in real life, not instagram) to lean on after the initial excitement stage of a newborn arriving

Her idol molly mae just did a video saying how much she's struggling because tommy wasn't around for the whole first month after giving birth because of his fight and how she felt lonely and I feel like she's gonna be the same and wishing she had actual friends to support her tbh not just instagram ones who comment on each others photos for engagement and meet up at events a few times a year
This right here is the harsh reality. Motherhood especially in the earlier stages can be incredibly lonely and post natal depression is very real for a lot of new mothers. Sydney won’t have any genuine, meaningful friendships during one of the most crucial times of her life. Sadly her nan won’t be around forever either.

I cringe every time she mentions or shows that baby guestbook that she had the random little group of people at her baby shower write in. Besides family members, her child will be confused and won’t have a clue who those people were as I guarantee they won’t still be in her life. She is incapable of maintaining a real friendship and the few people she now claims are her ‘friends’ are just fleeting transactional relationships which we can all see right through.

It does appear to be the same for mollymae but maybe due to different circumstances. Either way, you can see, and she admits it herself, she has no real friends. Just the people around who are paid to be as they are literally her employees technically speaking. I think you can see the sad, lonely realisation has set in for Molly as we saw those two influencer twins go to her house the other day. That was the first time meeting eachother and the only reason is because they are also similar age with very young children. It’s going to be hard for either Sydney and Mollymae to make any authentic & lasting friendships at this stage of their lives as their life and their connections with other people will all revolve around their child.

Reactions: 12
She’ll get here when she gets here. Wish Syd would realise like 4% of babies are actually born on their due date.
Soz but when influencers go on about ‘I could give birth any minute now’ the second they turn 37 weeks, I feel like they’re almost jinxing themselves lmao. First babies on average are also more likely to be ‘late’ too.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I know the last few weeks of pregnancy are rough. But wish she would just enjoy the last few weeks with just her & Cass. It will never be just them as a couple ever again. Wish she would just sleep ( more than she has been) and just enjoy chilling. Because Syd, believe me when I say. This is about to the the biggest thing you will ever do. It’s never going to be about you anymore!

Reactions: 19
She is so insufferable 🤦🏼‍♀️ the baby will come when it’s ready to come out - you can imagine her being a right cow to her midwives on the phone asking to be induced lol

Reactions: 18
I find it strange that she has his full name saved as her contact but that’s probably just me
FBB79F9A-F2DF-4B0B-B321-57EC0F111104.jpeg

But seriously, everything she says or mentions is somehow related to birth/baby/pregnancy. It’s like she’s the only woman who’s been pregnant before

Reactions: 18
I find it strange that she has his full name saved as her contact but that’s probably just me View attachment 2070120

But seriously, everything she says or mentions is somehow related to birth/baby/pregnancy. It’s like she’s the only woman who’s been pregnant before
I can just imagine cas being fed up of her I don’t know why

Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen someone so desperate to get their baby out. She must know everyone is so sick of the pregnancy content and she now needs that newborn content.

Reactions: 19
She’s literally acting like she’s weeks over due. Just calm down ffs.
Her due date is literally today as well, literally nothing else to her atm which is why she’s so desperate. Like someone above said, she’s gonna wish she used this time to sleep and enjoy her last few days of freedom

It’s like she knows there’s a chance baby could be born on ells birthday so wants it out asap

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s like she knows there’s a chance baby could be born on ells birthday so wants it out asap
I wonder if ells bday is the day they’ve said they’ll induce her if she’s not given birth by then 🤣

• Haha
Honestly she is not going to know what has hit her when this baby comes it’s quite sad really
---
Wait until the terrible twos 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.