Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so you are all aware, syds due date is today!!! Don’t think she’s mentioned it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly she is not going to know what has hit her when this baby comes it’s quite sad really
---
Wait until the terrible twos 🙈
I agree. I don’t think half these influencers think beyond the cute baby stage. Wait until you can’t go to restaurants when you want. Can’t nap when you want. Your day revolves around 3 meals, snacks, nap time and tantrums!!

Reactions: 13
Secretly hoping Ell announces pregnancy the day Syds baby is born for ultimate pettiness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s so funny she hasn’t had her baby she really thought it would just pop out on or before due date 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just looking through her pregnancy highlights on Instagram just to be nosy. She said her due date was March. Just shows how desperate she was for the baby to come early

Reactions: 17
I was just looking through her pregnancy highlights on Instagram just to be nosy. She said her due date was March. Just shows how desperate she was for the baby to come early
she said March when she was actually due 1st April just so she could say it was same as daddy? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s nuts. Why would she care/ want the baby to arrive in march surly it’s nicer to have a different birthday month?

Reactions: 19
She’s nuts. Why would she care/ want the baby to arrive in march surly it’s nicer to have a different birthday month?
She was going on about how Cassius’ sister and dad have the same birthday so wouldn’t it be amazing if Cassius and their daughter have the same birthday. She focuses too much on things being “meant to be” instead of just letting it be

Reactions: 33
Sad beige nursery!
Everyone criticises influencer mums for this but they still go for it, this is how we know their babies are just for the insta aesthetic. No doubt baby’s toys and wardrobe will be the same

Reactions: 10
If she thought cas sharing a birthday with his daughter would make him more interested she’s wrong
Not saying he isn’t interested but I think he’s too young and immature to stick around

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.