Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to prefer Ell but have since realised she is just so boring have no idea how she’s managed to keep any regular viewers

Reactions: 13
The Drunk Elephant bronzing drops are in stock on Cult Beauty if anyone is looking to buy but doesn’t want to give Syd commission🥰

Where did Ell post the tragic to-do list? On her ‘what I eat in a week’ video? I did watch it but I must’ve zoned out because I don’t remember a single thing from it lol. I like Ell but I much prefer videos where she’s actually doing something. Otherwise it’s a bit of a snoozefest.

Reactions: 11
Syd - I need PRIVACY bcus I'm so famous so I won't be showing you any of the property
Also Syd - fck it here's the nursery give me the £££

Reactions: 15
The Drunk Elephant bronzing drops are in stock on Cult Beauty if anyone is looking to buy but doesn’t want to give Syd commission🥰

Where did Ell post the tragic to-do list? On her ‘what I eat in a week’ video? I did watch it but I must’ve zoned out because I don’t remember a single thing from it lol. I like Ell but I much prefer videos where she’s actually doing something. Otherwise it’s a bit of a snoozefest.
It was on her story

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Syd - I need PRIVACY bcus I'm so famous so I won't be showing you any of the property
Also Syd - fck it here's the nursery give me the £££
I watched her 3rd trimester q&a today and she said birth is intimate and private so she might not vlog it (won’t because the hospital don’t allow it) but she’s given us every other tmi detail of her pregnancy, can’t help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Syd keeping Drunk Elephant in business AS WELL AS Rare Beauty now, wow what a hero xx
That product is SO popular now like it’s always sold out- why does she think she sold it out again 😭 does her own clothing range even sell out

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Had a little watch of the nursery tour video aka big fat ad for the brand mama’s and papas. Still can’t believe she got gifted thousands of pounds worth of furniture and crap for the baby. Not to mention getting PAID stupid money along with it.

I am well aware this is how it works with influencers and brands but you can’t deny the fact it seems so backwards that an already rich individual gets their child’s life and costly necessities that come along with it funded for free when most people are breaking their backs in demanding full time jobs yet struggling to afford nappies.

In regards to the nursery set up was anyone else cringing at the fact she’s balanced a massive full length irregularly shaped mirror against the wall with no fixture as well as a tall ladder that looks like it could tip over from the draft created when opening and closing a door 💀 Very baby safe environment.. all for the ‘rustic vibesss’ and ‘asstetic’.

Omg I was CACKLING at the fake olive tree she’s put in the corner too since she said she saw it on tons of American Pinterest nurseries.. I’m sorry but some of these micro trends that people jump on are sooo funny. First have to mention how silly and unnatural it looks having a Mediterranean hot climate grown fruit tree on display in a British home but also the fact it’s plastic is even funnier to me as it just further emphasise the unnatural-ness 😆 Not being dramatic either but I dread to think of a bored & curious little toddler getting their hands on one of the fake plastic olives and choking on it!

Anyways, real question here, whose child is going to appreciate having a fake olive tree taking up POTENTIAL TOY SPACE in their bedroom?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That product is SO popular now like it’s always sold out- why does she think she sold it out again 😭 does her own clothing range even sell out
She must be stupid. Alix Earle who has millions of followers has sold those out for months. I cannot with the audacity of this girl how famous she thinks she is. She will probably be telling the hospital she needs a private room for when her baby ocean is born 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How cringe when ‘influencers’ are posting on their stories very clearly hinting at getting things gifted. 😭😭😭😭 it’s so embarrassing! Dunno if anyone saw Elle Darby asking for recommendations for days out before the new baby and tagging peppa pig world and somewhere else 😳😳😳 so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She surely can’t think she is the reason that the drunk elephant drops have sold out. There are loads of American influencers with milllllllions of followers who upload videos using them everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it so funny knowing that Sydney keeps looking at this thread... The drunk elephant that she showed and the clicks that it got jajajajajajaj. She should be fine with being an influencer and not caring what people thinks of her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
omg guys idk if you know but syd has just got ready to film her LAST youtube videos… before she gives BIRTH 😱 why did we not have a national holiday for this occasion??? sydney crouch is about to give BIRTH unlike any other woman ever!!! on the edge of my seat!!!
54CC45DF-4F28-48E3-957F-7C583578F527.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
omg guys idk if you know but syd has just got ready to film her LAST youtube videos… before she gives BIRTH 😱 why did we not have a national holiday for this occasion??? sydney crouch is about to give BIRTH unlike any other woman ever!!! on the edge of my seat!!!
View attachment 2064611
That video really pissed me off. She goes on about how she said she would be relaxing but has done nothing but relax and has been going out lots. Going shopping, spending money and eating out is hardly taxing is it! Get a REAL hardworking full time job such as an NHS nurse doing night shifts while full term and then let's re-evaluate... Stupid witch.

Those lips are looking worse by the second, she looks like she's put a cup over her mouth and sucked in air for an hour... Anyone do that as a kid?! 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.