Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a lot of time on her hands at the moment. It will be interesting to see how she gets on when Ocean arrives

Reactions: 9
She even had to mention the baby on the just giving donation page for their marathon… does she really not realise/care that not EVERYTHING is about her (especially her being pregnant as she’s got 1000% worse with it during pregnancy)? She can’t let them have their moment, she has to bring it back to herself and it’s insufferable 😩

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
if she weren't pregnant she would be losing tit tos of followers as Ell does. This baby is just the one thing she has to be quite "popular" in YT. Of course she has to overshare her pregnancy, she doesn't have anything else: real friends, a good relationship or anything really.

At least you can tell Ell has a really happy and healthy life, (doesn't work for social media but meh) I mean, she has real friends, her boyfriend loves her and her family is always there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She even had to mention the baby on the just giving donation page for their marathon… does she really not realise/care that not EVERYTHING is about her (especially her being pregnant as she’s got 1000% worse with it during pregnancy)? She can’t let them have their moment, she has to bring it back to herself and it’s insufferable 😩
Side note
She’s so desperate for her baby to be light skin like cas 😭 wrong emoji babe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That postpartum experience is about to hit her like a ton of bricks. She should enjoy her time alone for as long as she can

Reactions: 12
I know people said molly mae is in for a shock, but I think syd really is in for a shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She can drop thousands on designer trainers and bags but can only donate a hundred quid??????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s pretty common for a first pregnancy to be overdue. Must be frustrating, but yeah enjoy the quiet whilst you can haha

Reactions: 19
Was just about to say this, Ocean’s gonna have to get family pictures out to prove she’s a quarter black 🤣
I never even thought about this until now.. she’s goona be pissed 😂 also Cas is not goona stick around even if they stay “ together” he wi be absent he looks pretty useless

Reactions: 9
I went 11 days overdue, imagine her surprise when she realised babies don’t come on their due date and you can go 2 weeks and more overdue!
I don’t think she has a clue what’s to come! Babies aren’t just likes on Instagram, she actually has to look after it 🤣

Reactions: 14
It’s pretty common for a first pregnancy to be overdue. Must be frustrating, but yeah enjoy the quiet whilst you can haha
It’s only frustrating for her because she needs the baby for content. We all saw how quickly she announced it 😂

Reactions: 14
Overdue by two days acting like her baby will be a 10 pounder 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping moron
---
Syd is the type of girl who talks really loudly in shops about being pregnant so everyone in there knows

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Before Syd announced she was pregnant she was talking about how she’s really excited for new content she’s got coming, at the time I assumed it was to do with her moving but nope she was referring to her unborn child as content lol bleeping influencers🤦‍♀️ She’s gonna drag out this pregnancy/mum content until the kids 18 years old

The last 3-4 minutes of the video she posted before her pregnancy announcement:
66F9625D-E8AF-4294-92E4-39D8C29FAA0F.jpeg
3B9094D0-2E8F-4A10-BE68-5E383E45F9D1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I just wish syd would realise this content is not what a lot of her audience signed up for. Every video is about the baby. I didn’t follow her as a mommy vlogger, I liked that she was a relatable 20something year old like me who was into fashion. Please do not grow up before your time and think you need to be elle Darby. I still can’t believe her friend Liv has three in her early 20s. Life’s GONE.

Reactions: 25
I think she thinks the baby is going to look like Hattie Bourns little girl
But even hatties little girl looks more white to me. The boys look more mixed for being a quarter. Their dad is darker than Cassius as well, I would be shocked if the baby looked like them but yes I agree she thinks the baby will br like them

Reactions: 10
“Good stuff coming that has been in the works” lol syd you had unprotected sex

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.