Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Syd will end up making a video saying motherhood was harder than she thought and to think twice before having a baby etc etc to try seem relatable
Honestly think she’ll be single within the next year and a half so I’ll be interested to see how it works out

she has made her entire content baby related and is going to continue to do so and will lose followers so she won’t be making money from the types of deals she used to get as she’s changed her brand and her followers who like makeup/fashion content aren't sticking around bc honestly unless you’re a recent mum who cares, and there’s no shortage of pregnant/recent mum influencers right now lol

Reactions: 29
She’s the type of person who’s probably sitting at home in hysterics that people figured out her baby name and now she wants to change it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And currently on the beg for a newborn photoshoot. Honestly your a nobody and a witch

Reactions: 8
you can tell she's deffo going to be beefing her daughter 24/7 when she's older I can almost garuntee they're going to have a rocky relationship bc Syd is just awful as a person and a huge narcissist...honestly think she's gonna be leaning on her nan a lot for child support so she can go out and live like she did before she was pregnant, like her nan can't get a break after raising her 2 grandkids as if they were her kids I don't think she needs another one 😭

Reactions: 23
Imagine her daughter coming across our threads one day and asking ‘who’s Ellie and molly’ to her mum 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she incapable of looking something up for herself? Research newborn photo shoots like everyone else

Reactions: 14
What a life to live when your day consists of a train journey, an event and then Pilates, ells to do list is nothing compared to people who work full time

Reactions: 17
I feel like Syd is so eager for the baby to come for the social media posts/content. Sometimes when she talks about the baby I do think to myself does she realise this is a full time responsibility having a child and it’s not just something to show off on social media to get attention and likes. If social media was deleted and gone forever would she of still had the same interest in having a baby right now in her life and not just her but other influencers too.

That’s not me saying the child won’t be loved or taken care of but I just think seeing other influencers portraying this perfect family life on social media played a part in Syd wanting a baby too. I think it’s very clear Cassius was nowhere near as interested in having a child and I don’t think he expected everything to happen as fast as it did. He seems to enjoy his party lifestyle and sleeping for as long as he wants not having to do much and Syd enjoys constant holidays and freedom too so they both will need to grow up fast when this baby is born cause I think she gets so caught up in social media world she forgets this is a real life responsibility.

I’m not saying she’ll be a bad mum but I’m also not saying she’ll be a great mum cause I don’t know the baby isn’t here yet so who knows only time will tell but I wouldn’t be surprised if her narcissistic and jealous ways come out a bit towards her daughter especially as her daughter gets older. I think anyone who exploits their child online isn’t a good parent for that. I think it’s very obvious Syd wanted a baby boy partly cause Cassius wanted a boy so maybe she hoped he’d be more interested if it was a boy , some of of her influencer friends have had baby girls recently so she probably wanted to have a boy to be different lol and also Syd gets jealous of other women so probably didn’t want another girl being the centre of attention in her family with Cassius having another important girl in his life.

We saw with Syds posts how she said something like ‘last valentines being his only girl’ you could feel the bit of jealousy she already has. I hope I’m wrong and once this baby comes along she bonds with her and doesn’t fall out with her daughter like she falls out with other people lol. As for the baby name if you don’t want people knowing the name why on earth post things saying the caption is a hint at what the name is with sea emojis and asking people to guess what they think the name is but then deletes comments guessing Ocean. She wants the attention to feel special but then tries to act like she’s famous and like the name is this huge secret.

Reactions: 17
What a life to live when your day consists of a train journey, an event and then Pilates, ells to do list is nothing compared to people who work full time
I thought the same I watched her what I eat in a week and thought wow she really does ✨ nothing ✨ every day yet here she is with her own home AND a rented out home like how does she afford this life style when she literally does sweet nothing but go to a gym class, tidy up, see her sisters and go for dinner with her boyfriend

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I thought the same I watched her what I eat in a week and thought wow she really does ✨ nothing ✨ every day yet here she is with her own home AND a rented out home like how does she afford this life style when she literally does sweet nothing but go to a gym class, tidy up, see her sisters and go for dinner with her boyfriend
This is the case with all influencers tbh. They’re mainly “successful” because they started out at the right time, it’s not exactly talent or hard work and it’s frustrating to see during times like this with the cost of living crisis etc

Reactions: 15
This is the case with all influencers tbh. They’re mainly “successful” because they started out at the right time, it’s not exactly talent or hard work and it’s frustrating to see during times like this with the cost of living crisis etc
A lot of it comes down to luck. They had a USP of being a duo at the time and managed to build a loyal following doing pretty much their hobby. Neither of them ‘work hard’ now, Ell’s to do list is tragic, I can’t believe she uploaded that with no shame

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A lot of it comes down to luck. They had a USP of being a duo at the time and managed to build a loyal following doing pretty much their hobby. Neither of them ‘work hard’ now, Ell’s to do list is tragic, I can’t believe she uploaded that with no shame
Yeah 100% that too. This is why Syd has nothing to her other than her pregnancy as well. I thought I’d enjoy the pregnancy content being pregnant myself but I legit roll my eyes at most of her stories, she’s obsessed and it’s getting boring

Reactions: 8
I think syd is really going to miss being pregnant, all the attention and not actually having the responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Syd keeping Drunk Elephant in business AS WELL AS Rare Beauty now, wow what a hero xx
she is delusional omg???? She needs a reality check bc she is actually so irrelevant and is only going to make herself further irrelevant by making her social media a shrine to ocean no one cares but you girl and your boyfriend will be out within a year

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly think she’ll be single within the next year and a half so I’ll be interested to see how it works out

she has made her entire content baby related and is going to continue to do so and will lose followers so she won’t be making money from the types of deals she used to get as she’s changed her brand and her followers who like makeup/fashion content aren't sticking around bc honestly unless you’re a recent mum who cares, and there’s no shortage of pregnant/recent mum influencers right now lol
I don't think she and Cass will break up. She needs him for her perfect feed on IG and he obvs needs her for the money. Win win but it's all she's ever wanted: a family channel

Reactions: 4
I don't think she and Cass will break up. She needs him for her perfect feed on IG and he obvs needs her for the money. Win win but it's all she's ever wanted: a family channel
but he definitely does not want that and I'm not convinced he wants this baby either, he'll leave 100% he's too young and doesn't want to be part of the perfect family channel that she wants she can try as hard as she wants but he doesn't want that

I feel like he can live without her money, her income probably isn't that impressive anymore

Reactions: 9
Syd keeping Drunk Elephant in business AS WELL AS Rare Beauty now, wow what a hero xx
I bloody hate influencers like this who crop the picture so you can’t tell where it’s from without clicking their stupid affiliate link. No way will I be clicking through your link hun.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.