Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Loads of people are asking me if I’m having the baby” might be because you put a stupid TikTok up love saying you “rushed” to the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Loads of people are asking me if I’m having the baby” might be because you put a stupid TikTok up love saying you “rushed” to the hospital
people are saying good luck and she was replying thank you so obvs they gonna think baby is coming. Assume Braxton hicks

Reactions: 7
I can't STAND it when people do things like that. She didn't even need to mention the hospital at all in that tiktok, yet she's absolutely revelling in the fact that lots of people thought she had gone into labour. Don't record a bit saying you had to rush to hospital and will fill viewers in tomorrow. You're recording right this second, just say what it is!! Not everything needs to be a cliffhanger!! It's like people who tag themselves in A+E
---
Screenshot_20230325-010104_TikTok.jpg

Look how much better her lips were here!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Basically she pissed herself
And probably was low on views so is going to pretend she’s in labour for the foreseeable to drag our attention as much as possible
so she baited the story for views so she could do an ad. Nice one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ayse and Zeliha went and met Molly Mae and Bambi. Syd will be FUMING😂 she will say she’s too heavily pregnant to be there but can’t wait to meet up with them all when baby girl aka ocean is here

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ayse and Zeliha went and met Molly Mae and Bambi. Syd will be FUMING😂 she will say she’s too heavily pregnant to be there but can’t wait to meet up with them all when baby girl aka ocean is here
Oh Syd will be seeeething 🤣 Love to see it!

Reactions: 13
Syd having a full on regina george moment seeing that the twins are hanging out with MM without her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen in her nesting video she’s saying the shell lamps she has are the reason the nursery is beachy themed because she just loves it so much. HUN your nursery is beach vibes cos you’re kid is being named OCEAN. You really couldn’t have made it anymore obvious. Why is she trying to throw people off the scent hahaha. Ocean is such a basic b name now as well nothing unusual about it so many babies are being called that. I bet you any money she will do some lame video of all the hints she dropped and I bet she’ll gatekeep the name for ages like she’s some Hollywood celeb

Reactions: 27
is it just me who doesn’t think the baby will be called ocean? I feel like the whole sea thing is just playing into that airy fairy magical pregnancy, cool calm collected vibe she likes to portray.

the babies name no doubt will be something ridiculous but then she’ll give it the whole “oh everyone thought they had guessed it 🤪

regardless, she’s in for a big shock by the looks of things and i look forward to watching it unfold

Really enjoyed Molly Mae's new video.. wonder if Syd will copy her video after her baby is born.

Reactions: 8
Why did you think your baby would share the same birthday as cas syd? She is not due for another 2 weeks Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

herbal birth tea isn’t going to magically induce early labour you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did you think your baby would share the same birthday as cas syd? She is not due for another 2 weeks Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tbh she’s 39 and it literally could be any day once your full term but I don’t get why she’s so desperate to induce labour asap. The earlier the birth, the higher the risks

She’s due on Saturday pretty sure so not two weeks

Reactions: 1
She’s due on Saturday pretty sure so not two weeks
Still a week early 🤣 it’s in regards to all of the comments she’s made throughout the past month though constantly going on about early labour and how she KNOWS her baby will come early

just give it a rest and enjoy your partners birthday without making it about yourself yet again

Reactions: 13
Still a week early 🤣 it’s in regards to all of the comments she’s made throughout the past month though constantly going on about early labour and how she KNOWS her baby will come early

just give it a rest and enjoy your partners birthday without making it about yourself yet again
They all think their babies will come early for some reason 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I think Syd will end up making a video saying motherhood was harder than she thought and to think twice before having a baby etc etc to try seem relatable

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.