Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do we think she's gonna come out and announce babies name straight away or try and long it out for views etc? I mean 90% of people can guess its Ocean so why long it out but.. influencer culture 😚✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
do we think she's gonna come out and announce babies name straight away or try and long it out for views etc? I mean 90% of people can guess its Ocean so why long it out but.. influencer culture 😚✌🏼
She 1000% will do several posts before announcing the kids name, even though we all already know what it's going to be. GET OVER YOURSELF SYD.

Reactions: 17
So she’s copying what kim kardashian said to Kylie about girls stealing your beauty Lol. I will say this with my whole chest Syd wanted a boy. She is the type of person who will be so jealous of the baby getting all this attention.

Reactions: 24
God that story just seems so passive aggressive towards her unborn child who can't HELP that she feels like tit because she's a baby. Agreed with the above, she will 10000% be jealous of Cass putting another girl first, even though it's his own child - sure she posted something similar on Valentines' about how it's their last year where she's first to him.

Reactions: 25
God that story just seems so passive aggressive towards her unborn child who can't HELP that she feels like tit because she's a baby. Agreed with the above, she will 10000% be jealous of Cass putting another girl first, even though it's his own child - sure she posted something similar on Valentines' about how it's their last year where she's first to him.
cass probably won’t be around long enough. Got a feeling syd will be unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve had to unfollow / unsubscribe today. Today was the straw that broke the camels back I really liked Syd against all odds (before she was pregnant) and often stuck up for her in this thread when she first went solo but honestly I’ve just grown to really strongly dislike her. She irritates me to no end I’m sick to death of every single post, story, video, tiktok etc being related to pregnancy she’s going to lose A LOT of her current audience soon because a lot of us (eg. Me) aren’t pregnant nor do we wish to be so all of this constant pregnancy content being rammed down everyone’s throat gets so BORING and it’s really un relatable to most of us. I thought she’d at least keep up doing some normal content in between but duck me she’s become so draining and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly think she's grown into a narc. I think she was always up herself, but recently the self-love she has for herself goes beyond normal levels

Reactions: 13
I used to love syd, but I’m sorry, I watched her for her fashion and beauty content as well as fun vlogs and trips. I don’t want to hear about bleeping colostrum harvesting I’m sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Syd I think you need to remember your audience Hun. You come across as such a whingey, self obsessed, stuck up, witch. GET IN THE REAL WORLD. There is not one thing you've had to struggle through with your pregnancy, and being tired (as you like to keep reminding us) doesn't count when you sit on your arse at home all day, and yet here you are complaining AGAIN.

As a lot of influencers do, they think that complaining endlessly about their pregnancy/child makes them relateable, when in fact it does the opposite!

Reactions: 18
I know others have mentioned it before, myself included but I just can’t get over how irritating and unattractive syd’s mouth and the way she speaks is!! It’s always bugged me that her mouth and tongue were super wide in proportion to the rest of her face but since her lip filler it’s just made it look 10X more bizarre looking and sounding 😭 She always does this annoying lip smack thing too that makes me want to gauge my eyes out 🤮

Had to click out of her latest video because all I could see was her humongous lips flapping about and it goes between looking like she has no teeth just gums or buck teeth when her two front teeth stick out from under the inflated lips.

Please try and tell me she doesn’t look like Zippy when she speaks it’s COMICAL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know others have mentioned it before, myself included but I just can’t get over how irritating and unattractive syd’s mouth and the way she speaks is!! It’s always bugged me that her mouth and tongue were super wide in proportion to the rest of her face but since her lip filler it’s just made it look 10X more bizarre looking and sounding 😭 She always does this annoying lip smack thing too that makes me want to gauge my eyes out 🤮

Had to click out of her latest video because all I could see was her humongous lips flapping about and it goes between looking like she has no teeth just gums or buck teeth when her two front teeth stick out from under the inflated lips.

Please try and tell me she doesn’t look like Zippy when she speaks it’s COMICAL
Not saying her lips are drop dead gorgeous but when you’re pregnant, your nose and lips do inflate. Having filled in her lips really don’t help though!

Reactions: 6
It wasn’t until I watched one of her recent GRWMs that I realised Syd’s eyes are SO small compared to the rest of her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not saying her lips are drop dead gorgeous but when you’re pregnant, your nose and lips do inflate. Having filled in her lips really don’t help though!
I got lip filler just over a year ago now and pregnancy has made it look like I’ve just got them done again

Reactions: 1
I wonder who are following is as I cannot stand her and it seems many others can't. She just seems a really bitchy narcissistic person. She was 100% a bully st school

Reactions: 13
my husband said there is no way she hasn't just had filler!! Her lips look huge!!! (he wasn't aware that the face swells during pregnancy lol)

Reactions: 1
I find influencers who get pregnant are so fascinating in a weird way.
They have no 'real' job or colleagues or anything else to focus on, so when they get pregnant, it becomes their whole life/personality.
I'm currently pregnant with my first and it's SO exciting, but I'm also aware that I have a job, a house to keep clean and tidy, a social life to fit around everything, and also life admin to keep on top of too.
They have those hours in the day when everyone is working their normal jobs, doing nothing and having nothing else to focus on, so they just go in on allll the pregnancy content.
I hope this makes sense - had about 20 mins sleep last night 😂
This is such an interesting observation. I agree! They’re so cookie cutter about it too, exact same content timeline

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.