Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think syds nasty she’s very demanding and her friends probably can’t be arsed with it now that’s why she has fallen out with a lot of them. She will definitely be copying everything Molly mae does it’s so cringe.

Reactions: 10
Will be interesting to see who she counts as ‘close friends’ for her gender reveal at the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will be really telling to see if Molly is at the gender reveal or not!
I reckon she will be and she’ll be in group pics but no fuss or post. 6monthd ago molly of had her own post on both accounts and probs get someone to film her reaction whilst she films syd cass 🤣. Guys think logically, they’ll do what they need to to show they’re civil like syd ell kept brand deals for ages. Molly syd will be in group pics ect all for show🎥

Reactions: 3
So I’m gonna play devils advocate here (I’m really up and down with Syd one day I really like her and the next I really dislike her I feel like her personality is so up and down)

However - lately I too have fallen out with a lot of close friends. And it is simply and purely because I was sick to death of overlooking people not being a good enough friend to me.

I know Syd has her faults more than the average person from what we see but sometimes I do feel for her as I too have quite a controversial personality in which I’m very “marmite” and I feel like Syd is the same. It’s so easy to point the finger at people like me and her as being the issue because we don’t come across as the “nicest people”. But sometimes (definitely in my case) these nice innocent couldn’t harm a fly girls are the worst for being sly and nasty on the down low.

So yea maybe she might be the common denominator but I suppose we’ll never know

Reactions: 16
So I’m gonna play devils advocate here (I’m really up and down with Syd one day I really like her and the next I really dislike her I feel like her personality is so up and down)

However - lately I too have fallen out with a lot of close friends. And it is simply and purely because I was sick to death of overlooking people not being a good enough friend to me.

I know Syd has her faults more than the average person from what we see but sometimes I do feel for her as I too have quite a controversial personality in which I’m very “marmite” and I feel like Syd is the same. It’s so easy to point the finger at people like me and her as being the issue because we don’t come across as the “nicest people”. But sometimes (definitely in my case) these nice innocent couldn’t harm a fly girls are the worst for being sly and nasty on the down low.

So yea maybe she might be the common denominator but I suppose we’ll never know
I agree somewhat, falling out with people is definitely a normal part of life and doesn’t automatically make you a horrible person or that you’re at fault like some are making out on here. I’m the same with my opinion on Syd, I don’t think she was at fault with the final straw with the Ell situation as that can’t have been nice for her but she definitely wasn’t innocent in that friendship and the way she treated Ell

Reactions: 12
I agree somewhat, falling out with people is definitely a normal part of life and doesn’t automatically make you a horrible person or that you’re at fault like some are making out on here. I’m the same with my opinion on Syd, I don’t think she was at fault with the final straw with the Ell situation as that can’t have been nice for her but she definitely wasn’t innocent in that friendship and the way she treated Ell
This is kind of where I sit.To be honest I can’t say I’m that bothered about watching either of them anymore but I was always slightly more team Ell just because she seems less problematic but when I think about it if my best friends boyfriend called me a bleep and she didn’t hold issue with that I won’t lie I’d be devastated by it! And although I think Syd was harsh or mean with Ell at times, I imagine Syd is a get the job done and done now type, where as Ell is much more laid back. It’s why their friendship would have worked for so many years because it creates balance! I don’t deny the text messaging and Syd seeing story but I think there must be so much to it that we don’t know and will never know rightly so. I think it’s just so sad especially with Syd expecting a baby. I can’t imagine doing any of those mile stones without my best friend at all!

Reactions: 14
For me it’s more so how she responded over social media that made me not like syd’s side. How she talked down on that friendship was rude and become someone I dislike watching. Ell just kept it all private which I respect so much more

Reactions: 35
Molly sounds like she’s being forced to do her ads and is holding back tears, she always sounds like she’s about to cry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I just think syds nasty she’s very demanding and her friends probably can’t be arsed with it now that’s why she has fallen out with a lot of them. She will definitely be copying everything Molly mae does it’s so cringe.
she’s literally got the exact same emojis that molly mae always uses in her bio now next to the ‘mama to be’ 🤣🤣🤣 she’s not even being subtle about copying her, what a wannabe

Reactions: 8
I swear every time these influencers get pregnant these days it goes straight in the bio (obviously for ad/gifting opportunities) so cringe and obvious. Same as that Faith Kelly 🙄

Reactions: 13
I watched one of her vlogs as never come across her before. I honestly found it so dull! I just find her so boring. I also think content is never as good when your partner clearly is not bothered.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.