Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve searched white heart and can’t find a thing
Without the ‘e’
I just found a video of the flat… each to their own but it’s not going to be the most practical with a baby. Will try figure out how to upload it, the file is too big
It’s a really nice flat tbh but agree with you. I pass it on my commute and it’s right next to a college, 2 secondary schools and train station, that will not be fun when you’re trying to get your baby to sleep lol. I reckon she picked it as it’s opposite the station for work, same as her old flat

Reactions: 6
I’ve searched white heart and can’t find a thing

Edit- is this it?
No that’s not her flat x

I have had to split it into 4 videos because even compressing it the file was still too big, hopefully this works

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So does the flat not have any outdoor space? She loved her balcony and being able to sit outside and always talks about sitting outside at her nan’s enjoying the sun. Seems a bit weird to buy somewhere new and not have an outdoor area when she loved it so much?

Reactions: 10
I cannot get over the bath in the bedroom that is just SO WEIRD AND UGLY. Also quite dangerous for baby

Reactions: 32
Really unusually decision to buy a flat when you’re expecting and clearly have the money. Don’t you want a garden - you’ll just end up moving again quite soon when the baby is bigger 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
If she really wanted privacy and no one to know where she lived she simply ✨wouldn’t have posted about it at all✨ Not one single thing.

Reactions: 29
Syd makes decisions based purely on aesthetic and not practically. This new place probably cost a bomb and it has no garden, outdoor space and is designed purely to look good.

As much as she likes to make out they’re ready for kids she’s going to have the shock of her life. How is it going to work having her job talking to a camera, bringing up a new born baby whilst Cassius is on a night shift or sleeping during the day/on weekends? Of course every relationship is different and can work around shifts but her life is very different to that

Reactions: 29
I looked at the listing again just now and I clearly didn’t look properly earlier because there is a price on it 🤣 it was on the market for £485k 🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is it just 2 bed?? Half a mill for a 2 bed flat!!
Yep 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (plus the weird bedroom bathtub), no lift and it’s up a flight of stairs to the first floor of the flat then another to the second floor which is so impractical when she has a baby on the way (when she clearly had the budget to choose somewhere more practical) and from what I have seen there is no garden (no mention of one on the listing etc)… the character of the property is nice but in terms of practicality it really seems like a downgrade tbh. I think it will be nice for her to be so close to her Nan though

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.