Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she doing an gender reveal? I’m blocked lol

Also mollys hairdresser posted a tik tok of her doing syds hair, I think they’re friends too

Reactions: 3
I just thought of something. Ever since fall out with ell , syd never brings up her magic number being 17. It was such a thing back on first few threads she’d link 17 to everything. Was it their number am I making this up I swear they both have it tattooed?? It’s just funny she litro doesn’t bring it up anymore now they aren’t friends

Reactions: 21
This was my first thought too! So basically while it’s allowed, you shouldn’t really do it. “Most research” girl was judging her so hard

C1355380-6676-46ED-9446-6F94C8CBBD8D.jpeg

Reactions: 9
In her new video she shows exactly where she lived in BS as she doesn’t live there anymore… no respect for Elle. I know they’re no longer friends but surely you don’t want anyone to have a stalker… idk seems so slimey of her

• Wow
Reactions: 68
“I’ve heard (lol) there’s people already trying to figure out where my new home is and they’re not even close” love the nod to tattle in her vid. Hi Syd, you’re not quite Molly Mae level and we’re not tapped, no one’s gonna turn up x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
In her new video she shows exactly where she lived in BS as she doesn’t live there anymore… no respect for Elle. I know they’re no longer friends but surely you don’t want anyone to have a stalker… idk seems so slimey of her
Especially when in the same video she’s saying imagine how scary it is thinking that strangers know where you live? If you’re that scared why would you put someone else in that situation? Or does safety only matter if you’re pregnant/have a child? Absolute muppet

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Do you guys think she owns the new place herself, in the video around 3:10 she says 'my money' 'my end' etc. my my my... doesn't refer to the place as 'ours'. Also when she talks about stamp duty 'I saved'

Reactions: 13
Do you guys think she owns the new place herself, in the video around 3:10 she says 'my money' 'my end' etc. my my my... doesn't refer to the place as 'ours'. Also when she talks about stamp duty 'I saved'
Yeah definitely, which is funny cos she makes it VERY clear she’s done it all by herself and no help from Cass basically- even tho she said he’s the one who wants this place to be private

Reactions: 24
Yeah definitely, which is funny cos she makes it VERY clear she’s done it all by herself and no help from Cass basically- even tho she said he’s the one who wants this place to be private
Even if she did pay herself, why’s she humiliating him like that. She’s defo fuming about it. Wanna keep the location private but not your financial situation

Reactions: 34
Even if she did pay herself, why’s she humiliating him like that. She’s defo fuming about it. Wanna keep the location private but not your financial situation
Agreed! Myself and my partner earn different wages but it’s always been what’s mine is yours and we would never do that to each other because you’re meant to be a team! Syd is way to worried about showing off it’s quite sad

Reactions: 21
Referring to the difficulties of being a landlord in the current climate …is not it.

Most people struggling to even get one mortgage atm.

Reactions: 30
“I’ve heard (lol) there’s people already trying to figure out where my new home is and they’re not even close” love the nod to tattle in her vid. Hi Syd, you’re not quite Molly Mae level and we’re not tapped, no one’s gonna turn up x
Not doing a great job posting a takeaway this evening that’s only in one town.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.