Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s available here in hertford too so us “crazy people” have narrowed it down to 2 towns 🤣
I’m not going to say where she lives, but it’s not hard to know when she drives a ridiculous car with a personalised number plate. It’s not Hertford.

Reactions: 8
I don’t care where she lives, I’m just nosy and wanna know how much she paid for the new place 🤣

Reactions: 17
It’s available here in hertford too so us “crazy people” have narrowed it down to 2 towns 🤣
I literally hinted at where at it was the other day and she’s trying to say people (tattle) were wrong 😭😭😭😭 lmao i know it’s not wrong because i was told by someone who knows her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Little miss influencer molly at it with the #ad with a skin care brand. I can’t wait for the future post from
Syd explaining why yet another friendship has failed

She’s given the hint of still being able to see the river from her new place so it’s not hard to guess where she is when you know the town. She doesn’t do private well, just keep your mouth shut 😂 and that’s exactly why I wanna know too, I just wanna rightmove and price nose

Reactions: 16
She’s given the hint of still being able to see the river from her new place so it’s not hard to guess where she is when you know the town. She doesn’t do private well, just keep your mouth shut 😂 and that’s exactly why I wanna know too, I just wanna rightmove and price nose
I know where it is and it’s not on Rightmove as far as I can see. She must have got it before it went on.

I know where it is and it’s not on Rightmove as far as I can see. She must have got it before it went on.
Is the building she lives in a listed building? I think she said something like that in one of her videos but not sure if I misunderstood. im sure she said something about not being able to change windows or beams. Just wondering if there’s any others on Rightmove in the same building that show a price

Just realised where it is lol and the developer still has some photos of her flat on Instagram from when it was originally advertised. I’m really surprised they didn’t go for a house with a garden tbh

Reactions: 9
Just realised where it is lol and the developer still has some photos of her flat on Instagram from when it was originally advertised. I’m really surprised they didn’t go for a house with a garden tbh
Can us noseys have a clue on the developer??

Reactions: 1
Drop the Insta handle pleaseeeee! I’m convinced the house isn’t perfect to miss Sydney’s standards and That’s why she doesn’t wanna share. This girl was showing us her piss stick and filming videos when she was 2 minutes pregnant there’s no way she wants to be more private now

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Drop the Insta handle pleaseeeee! I’m convinced the house isn’t perfect to miss Sydney’s standards and That’s why she doesn’t wanna share. This girl was showing us her piss stick and filming videos when she was 2 minutes pregnant there’s no way she wants to be more private now

Look at the emoji someone has posted a few comments back. That’s the name of the developer

Reactions: 2
The emoji is the clue lol and she went for the place she posted as a sneek peak on her page. It’s a flat as well, so confused why you wouldn’t get a garden if you were expecting and had that kinda money

The picture from the developer has no property info in, unlike all there other posts. Wonder if she asked them to remove it?

I’m out here searching white heart etc and finding nothing 😂

Edit: found it i think or similar - think she’s probably paid about 550, judging by the fireplace sneak peak she’d posted

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just found a video of the flat… each to their own but it’s not going to be the most practical with a baby. Will try figure out how to upload it, the file is too big

Has anyone seen her TikTok about the nub theory? From her scan photo I think it could be a girl then if that's what she's saying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.