Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just listened, for anyone that doesn’t want to this is the low down:
Her and James broke up because she wants to get married and he doesn’t.
I commented her previously and said I wonder if he was scared off when he was home posting photos of a church saying I’ll get married here and tagging him.
Not sure why you’d go into something with someone who doesn’t believe in marriage if it’s so important with you. I feel like as you get older kids and marriage are one of the first points you make sure you agree on.

Caroline has reached out to sinead and said she’s welcome to stay with her in Sydney and we know Sinead loves a freebie so she’ll be freeloading for a while I’d imagine.
Think this is the wrong thread <3

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I commented her previously and said I wonder if he was scared off when he was home posting photos of a church saying I’ll get married here and tagging him.
Not sure why you’d go into something with someone who doesn’t believe in marriage if it’s so important with you. I feel like as you get older kids and marriage are one of the first points you make sure you agree on.

Caroline has reached out to sinead and said she’s welcome to stay with her in Sydney and we know Sinead loves a freebie so she’ll be freeloading for a while I’d imagine.
I think you’re in the wrong thread and I have no idea who you’re talking about but the drama sounds entertaining haha

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Well Molly has finally publicly shown she’s with Jamie Shackleton, wasn’t there talk of him having a girlfriend when it was first rumoured?

Reactions: 26
Well Molly has finally publicly shown she’s with Jamie Shackleton, wasn’t there talk of him having a girlfriend when it was first rumoured?
As soon as a guy is involved syd gets jealous and moody so wouldn’t be suprised if she had an argument over mollys new man

Reactions: 35
I wonder if mollys boyfriend did have a girlfriend when the rumours started swirling if that could be why Syd and Molly have fallen out? Didn’t Syds first boyfriend cheat on her? Maybe she has some strong feelings about that kind of stuff (like with Lucy Flight) but who knows it’s all just hearsay most of the time!

Reactions: 8
As soon as a guy is involved syd gets jealous and moody so wouldn’t be suprised if she had an argument over mollys new man
The rumours started a while back so I doubt it’s to do with that as pretty sure it’s been going on quite a while, like I’m sure there was rumours after the Euros last year?

I wonder if mollys boyfriend did have a girlfriend when the rumours started swirling if that could be why Syd and Molly have fallen out? Didn’t Syds first boyfriend cheat on her? Maybe she has some strong feelings about that kind of stuff (like with Lucy Flight) but who knows it’s all just hearsay most of the time!
The Lucy stuff seemed to be more than Dan cheated and Syd and Ell helped her with like the move etc only for them to get back together

Reactions: 2

I think you’re on the wrong thread but who are you talking about? I’m so intrigued 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if it’s just me that finds this weird, “love”?? I’m assuming this is Molly’s bfs sister ??
7C24FF1A-2F32-4058-A2B7-7D84493BD842.png

Reactions: 4
So late to the party, but Cas’ family’s reactions were hilarious. They’re so not happy with it, especially the younger sister. I also think Syd’s uncle was thinking WTF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Post #208 on that thread is when it was first mentioned about Molly and Jamie talking. He still had a gf at that point

I think it’s cute they’re matching 😂
I like the tie matching just wish he’d gone for a different shirt lol but if this is the worst thing we can say about him he’s alright 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.