Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have pcos and irregular periods you aren’t going to benefit from using clear blue ovulation kits unless you are on an ovulating inducing medication like she was. Hope people don’t waste their money on them now because of her, and they are bloody expensive too.

Reactions: 7
Ells tik toks are definitely better than her YouTube vlogs. I really don’t like her hair since she’s dyed it the 2nd time round it’s super super orange

Reactions: 8
I personally think Ell would gain more views if she showed an insight into being a makeup artist. lots of youtubers do makeup, but not many actually show what it’s like to be a makeup artist. like vlogs of shoot days etc

Reactions: 16
If you have pcos and irregular periods you aren’t going to benefit from using clear blue ovulation kits unless you are on an ovulating inducing medication like she was. Hope people don’t waste their money on them now because of her, and they are bloody expensive too.
How come it doesn’t work?

I’ve Actually really enjoyed ells Christmas videos, they’re very cosy wholesome vibes

• Heart
Out of the two I do prefer Ell however I do prefer watching Syds videos Ells seem to just be the same ones on a cycle all the time I don’t know how many more what I eat in a week/day she could possibly do lol

Reactions: 11
Clearblue measures estrogen levels as well as LH, most people with pcos have a higher baseline of estrogen so the tests don’t accurately read from the urine samples
for me personally I have a higher baseline LH so when the tests are looking for a ‘surge’ it thinks I’ve had one when I haven’t.

Reactions: 1
Her vlogmases are so shite it’s funny lol
She is using them as an excuse to push a sponsorship to get money lol
Girl is so entitled

Reactions: 1
Syd going to Toby Carvery on her own because she’s fell out with all her mates 🫢

• Haha
You can tell syd defo thinks she’s one of molly Maes close mates just because she knows the name of her baby 😂😂😂 get a grip, it’s probably the same case with the names like when she told her she was pregnant first and molly told her after

Reactions: 20
Feel like she's gunna be super lonely and stressed when baby arrives, Cas always working, falls out with every friend (lol)

She's lucky to have her Nan though

Reactions: 23
I’m a bit behind on the vlogs so only just watching Syds vlogmas 3, anyone else shocked when she said she has a cleaner!? I get if people can afford it why not, but they only have a small flat and she is at home so much

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You can tell syd defo thinks she’s one of molly Maes close mates just because she knows the name of her baby 😂😂😂 get a grip, it’s probably the same case with the names like when she told her she was pregnant first and molly told her after
Hopefully molly has told her a fake name and will just pretend she changed it last min 😂 I bet that’s what she’s done loool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is syd so obsessed with concerts at her big age? Literally upset if she doesn’t get tickets, grow up
Also why would you want tickets for a concert when you’re gonna be 8 months pregnant at the time! Not a doctor but sounds irresponsible to me

Reactions: 5
Why is syd so obsessed with concerts at her big age? Literally upset if she doesn’t get tickets, grow up
Also why would you want tickets for a concert when you’re gonna be 8 months pregnant at the time! Not a doctor but sounds irresponsible to me
What’s the harm in people going to concerts? I’m syd’s age and I go to them all the time and I’m equally as gutted if I don’t get tickets for one I wanted lol (maybe not chris brown because he’s an abuser) also no harm in them when heavily pregnant, unless she’s in the middle of a standing crowd where she’s at risk of being bumped into etc then it’s really not an issue.

Reactions: 30
What’s the harm in people going to concerts? I’m syd’s age and I go to them all the time and I’m equally as gutted if I don’t get tickets for one I wanted lol (maybe not chris brown because he’s an abuser) also no harm in them when heavily pregnant, unless she’s in the middle of a standing crowd where she’s at risk of being bumped into etc then it’s really not an issue.
I agree, plus she said she would only go if they got seated tickets anyway

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.