Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said before but It’s just still so mental to me that she’s still having all these big fallouts at her big age 😂 sure we all drift from people or stop speaking as much but to actually fallout with that many people while in your mid 20s 😂 high school mentality

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know it’s been said before but It’s just still so mental to me that she’s still having all these big fallouts at her big age 😂 sure we all drift from people or stop speaking as much but to actually fallout with that many people while in your mid 20s 😂 high school mentality
This is very true. By her age most people have established their friendships and certainly aren’t spending time falling out with people. Just shows how problematic she is. Or the alternative is that people are just realising she’s a witch and don’t want to put up with it anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
how is syds bf a tour manager that’s such a random switch from PT or fireman, especially someone who’s got a child on the way.
Syd will get the shock of her life when she’s up doing night feeds by herself because cas is at a nightclub till 3,4 am partying with artists lol. She will resent him!

Reactions: 28
poor ell, she barely gets any views in videos now 😩🫣
Less views than another vlogmas I’m watching and this girl only has 14k subs and about 4k insta followers. Trying to watch Ell’s vlogmas now and sorry but I can see why 😬 it’s a weekly one as well so there should be plenty to film but I just can’t watch it. Syd is doing it daily but it’s much more watchable - there’s a lot more going on and she’s more engaging. Ell doesn’t engage with her viewers in the comments either. Lovely person but that’s not gonna get her the views unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Elle is a likeable person but she is sooooooooo booooooring sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Elle is a likeable person but she is sooooooooo booooooring sorry
She seems like a nice person but I just couldn't watch her content becauses it's so boring and she's so monotone. Sorry but she has nothing special going for her

Reactions: 9
I think I’ve said about this before I think Ell seems lovely and the reason she is likeable is because she’s normal and you can imagine her being your mate but that doesn’t make an influencer, sadly. It’s a bit like reality tv we all spend out time going Wtf and rolling our eyes at these people (same as YouTubers) but there is a reason you continue to watch. It’s the watching someone who’s life is so different to your own. Rightly it’s wrongly! It’s a shame as I think Ell does seem very sweet and as a makeup artist etc I imagine she makes you feel amazing but as an influencer I just don’t think she’s got it!

Reactions: 12
I think I’ve said about this before I think Ell seems lovely and the reason she is likeable is because she’s normal and you can imagine her being your mate but that doesn’t make an influencer, sadly. It’s a bit like reality tv we all spend out time going Wtf and rolling our eyes at these people (same as YouTubers) but there is a reason you continue to watch. It’s the watching someone who’s life is so different to your own. Rightly it’s wrongly! It’s a shame as I think Ell does seem very sweet and as a makeup artist etc I imagine she makes you feel amazing but as an influencer I just don’t think she’s got it!
She should go back to makeup full time and do Instagram on the side. Surely there’s going to be a point where she isn’t earning enough to be paying 2 mortgages?

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t get how they’re both earning money still?? Besides YouTube which they both probably don’t earn a lot from, they don’t get many ads
Unless they’re living off savings from when they were a duo

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t get how they’re both earning money still?? Besides YouTube which they both probably don’t earn a lot from, they don’t get many ads
Unless they’re living off savings from when they were a duo
Agreed - they're both not getting the views and collabs and ads they used to when they were a duo. They must have savings aside, otherwise how do they afford it all?
I do think out of the two of them, Ell comes across as more sensible & so more likely to have saved more, whereas Syd is always off gallivanting and spending loads on designer stuff.

Reactions: 5
Agreed - they're both not getting the views and collabs and ads they used to when they were a duo. They must have savings aside, otherwise how do they afford it all?
I do think out of the two of them, Ell comes across as more sensible & so more likely to have saved more, whereas Syd is always off gallivanting and spending loads on designer stuff.
Maybe it’s just me but I feel like Syd is always doing ads! I don’t mean it negatively as that’s her job, but nearly every video has an ad and she is always doing stuff on her stories. I think she must have a long term collab with that Skin & Me as she has done loads for them recently

I think syd is boring too but she gets more views because her life is more interesting to follow e.g her pregnancy and she’s “friends” with other influencers. They were both better as a duo though

Reactions: 10
Absolutely mortified for syd in her new blog what a spoiled brat.
She didn’t understand donating minutes is GIVING YOUR TIME to a charity to help.
Then she says she wants to donate makeup to a women’s shelter, don’t think makeup is their priority hun how about you donate the hundreds of clothes you get gifted for free? Oh never mind you sell them on Depop to gain money for yourself. Such a shame- her nan seems so giving

Reactions: 20
I wonder if part of the reason Ell became a landlord was because she knew she wasn’t gonna earn the same on YouTube/IG like she used to and probably doesn’t do makeup enough for it to be her only income.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hoping syd takes on board and shares my response as she’s recommended people to use clearblue ovulation kits when 2 of the 3 people who’s questions she shared also said they have PCOS and clearblue rarely work accurately with pcos as confirmed by the brand themselves … would hate for people to waste their money on the expensive ovulation kits which hardly worn for them

Hoping syd takes on board and shares my response as she’s recommended people to use clearblue ovulation kits when 2 of the 3 people who’s questions she shared also said they have PCOS and clearblue rarely work accurately with pcos as confirmed by the brand themselves … would hate for people to waste their money on the expensive ovulation kits which hardly worn for them
this is why I wish she would just avoid giving advice. Her experience is not the norm for majority of people

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.