Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s more the fact she wants so support Chris brown as he’s a domestic abuser for me

also the only pal she’s gonna have left is cas sister!!!!!!!

Reactions: 33
I’m older than Syd and I LOVE going to concerts. My parents do too. I don’t think you have to be of a certain age to go to them! Lots of people love music.

Reactions: 12
It’s more the fact she wants so support Chris brown as he’s a domestic abuser for me

also the only pal she’s gonna have left is cas sister!!!!!!!
Last night in my babies room I wanted to play some white noise in the middle of the night, so I said “hey Google, play river sounds” and it said really loudly, “you can’t choose individual songs without Spotify premium, but here’s a Chris Brown playlist” - this will soon be her reality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Crucify me but Ell doesn’t suit the bright orange hair imo it was nice the first time but meh

Her sister is a hairdresser but her hairs not even the colour is so off

Reactions: 16
Crucify me but Ell doesn’t suit the bright orange hair imo it was nice the first time but meh

Her sister is a hairdresser but her hairs not even the colour is so off
Yes!! There’s some bright orange streaks in it!

Reactions: 8
I know it’s not that deep, I have adhd and I’m not personally offended. But I do think it’s a little weird that she’s in her mid twenties and seemingly plays the whole the adhd = crazy quirky 🤪🤪😜😜 narrative. That narrative seems so immature and young to me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.