Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd is loving being able to show she was invited to Molly Mae’s baby shower as it suggests they are close friends like she wants people to think. Seems more like another influencer event than a baby shower! I have to say, Syd is looking lovely pregnant though
Probably because they’re both pregnant tbf

Reactions: 2
3FF8B30A-F9D6-49AF-A120-22AE20C25F80.png

100% an influencer thing or Molly Mae is trying to make up numbers as she barely has any friends cos Tayla Blue is there and it’s the first time she’s met MM 🤣🤣
Are you sure this is the case cause it’s so weird that she even made it to Mollys acc insta post aswell 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet Syd is fuming she didn’t make the cut for Molly’s insta post on the baby shower

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1782643

Are you sure this is the case cause it’s so weird that she even made it to Mollys acc insta post aswell 😂😂
Yup they’re right, first time they’ve both met. Tayla was begging on Instagram kept tagging molly in stories and now they’ve turned into besties who’ve only just met once which was today. Very odd

Reactions: 12
I am dead hahahahaha syd not making mollys post after posting her all day yet a girl she’s just met making it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Syd is embarrasing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wish I was joking. Don’t give up on your dreams girls, harass the tit out of MM like me and you can be at her next x
Molly is so strange. Put a photo of a girl you’ve known a day in your baby shower and in your insta post 🤨

Reactions: 16
I was just about to come here and say that, it’s literally a tiny village and she’s just given it away so bad😭 I’d be fuminggggggg
randomly browsing this thread cause i really like ell and never used to watch syd and ell so this thread is still quite new to me lmfao - sorry if anyone else has already said but her house isn't in this little village, unless she's referring to her parents house I have no clue where that is 😂

Reactions: 1
randomly browsing this thread cause i really like ell and never used to watch syd and ell so this thread is still quite new to me lmfao - sorry if anyone else has already said but her house isn't in this little village, unless she's referring to her parents house I have no clue where that is 😂
It’s where Georgia lives and Syd outed it

Why on earth was Cas’ sister there? 🤯😂
Looks like anyone was invited and it was an influencer event. Of course syd made out like it was exclusive and her and molly mae are besties 😂😂

Molly mae didn’t put syd anywhere on her social media but syd put her on an insta post and on her YouTube thumbnail. Come on syd stop begging it

Reactions: 21
Correct me if I'm wrong but Syd was meant to go to Kehlani with Molly tonight? Let's see if that ends up happening...

Reactions: 2
Syd brought cas sister not molly Neville? Honestly showing they’re not close more and more. Also haven’t seen syd with Emily or Georgia in a while??

Reactions: 16
Cassius’ job is not child friendly at all. He gives off the vibe that he’ll be doing the bare minimum

Reactions: 14
Syd brought cas sister not molly Neville? Honestly showing they’re not close more and more. Also haven’t seen syd with Emily or Georgia in a while??
Even if you just weren’t close anymore, it was a present, you surely wouldn’t take someone else when technically the tickets actually belong to Molly? It would make most sense to either just go together or give them to her. Makes me think it’s a full on fallout

Reactions: 4
Even if you just weren’t close anymore, it was a present, you surely wouldn’t take someone else when technically the tickets actually belong to Molly? It would make most sense to either just go together or give them to her. Makes me think it’s a full on fallout
Kinda makes you think though if they’ve fallen out it must be something on her end that’s causing it.. that’s 2 close friends she’s lost now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.