Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably not but my gosh I'm a nosey witch and wanna know so badly whats gone down!
Same! I’m more interested in this than I was in Syd and Ell falling out. I think because imo Syd was always toxic to Ell on camera so it didn’t surprise me as much that things came to a head whereas with Molly, her and Syd have both been as awful as each other so I can’t decide which one of them I think is the reason for the fallout 🤣

Reactions: 19
Syd completely giving away where Georgia May lives in her new vlog - the sign you can see through her sunroof! I’d be fuming
Especially cos she was so protective of people knowing where her flat was

Reactions: 13
Why does she still let ballloons go?
It’s so bad for pollution , end up in the oceans and kill wild life :(
Stop doing that.
Also I take it the cake wasn’t a freebie she didn’t mention or tag the girls business and said ‘so pleased with myself’lol

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why in her photo dump on Instagram she has to include the photo of cardboard boxes??? Weird

Reactions: 2
So on Lucy Flight’s thread people worked out that she’s been doing some social media work for the cave hotel in Kent, I knew that the owners of that also own the Korean cowgirl in Camden so had a look on their page and found a reel from 3rd November that has Ell and her bf in it with Lucy! I can’t add the full thing on here so just have the 3 clips with them in but it’s on @thekoreancowgirl ig. I’m actually glad to see Ell and Lucy being friends as they always seemed to get on well in vlogs while Syd and Molly were just rude and mean

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So on Lucy Flight’s thread people worked out that she’s been doing some social media work for the cave hotel in Kent, I knew that the owners of that also own the Korean cowgirl in Camden so had a look on their page and found a reel from 3rd November that has Ell and her bf in it with Lucy! I can’t add the full thing on here so just have the 3 clips with them in but it’s on @thekoreancowgirl ig. I’m actually glad to see Ell and Lucy being friends as they always seemed to get on well in vlogs while Syd and Molly were just rude and mean
Syd is probably fuming, she’s been left with no close friends whilst ell is making some. I actually feel sorry for syd though, she has NO close friend anymore, no matter how close she pretends she is with other people or how long she’s known them

Reactions: 21
In one of Emma’s rectangles vlogs she mentioned about this night and said that Lucy was in charge of the guest list, so 1000% Would’ve been Lucy inviting Ell

Reactions: 16
I actually used to prefer ell and Lucy together when they all used to vlog so I love they’re close again! Or at least friends seems nice. Clearly Ells bf is enjoying himself too and not calling Lucy rude names 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love that they've obviously been friends again for quite a while and not felt the need to shove it down everyones throats like Syd does with her influencer friendships which just seem so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Syd over there like is it me, am I the problem? Am I the draaamaaa.
makes the type to have several bridesmaids and then a yeardown the line she hates her wedding photos because she’s fallen out with them all

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.