SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why come home early for a football match when they’ve never shown interest in football but also it’s not that deep I doubt they need to watch the match live. They just want the insta pictures. Has Syd even posted the euros up until knoe I doubt she even knows how the game works. Yes covid isn’t as bad but then coming back n forth is taking the piss n possibly spreading it like on a plane every few months
Maybe going back because the boyfriend looks like he's having more fun lol

Reactions: 16
this is petty but imagine if the rules suddenly changed now so they’d have to isolate after returning to England so they’d miss watching the match out anyway 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find this so beggy…. “AdOpT mE” 🤢😩
she’s been so beggy towards so many influencers like how can they not see right through it?! When was she ever like this before? It’s so embarrassing I find it actually so fake. Not only that but it’s like she has to make it known she’s friends with these people, as if she’s got something to prove. She’s so insecure you can just tell, you were so happy and genuinely friends with these people and enjoyed their company you wouldn’t feel the need to let everyone know

Reactions: 22
Genuinely think the only reason they're coming home is the threat of Ibiza being put on amber imminently. How pathetic would it be to spend money to go on holiday and come back for a football game. No offence intended like but...every bar in a tourist area will be showing the match. Why watch it in a grotty pub in England in your wool jumper when you could be watching it in a grotty bar abroad in your shorts??? (coming from someone who lives/works in a grotty pub in England) Surely she's not going to be paying up to 8.5k on a ticket for the final? Does she not get how lucky she is to even be able to go abroad right now? Loads of people have had to cancel even if the country was 'safe' purely because they can't afford all the tests needed

Reactions: 25
jesus christ how many slow mo videos of pouring water is this girl going to post!!??

Reactions: 30
Syd is such a social climber.. she’s gagggging to be liked. I wonder who actually likes her in the industry

Reactions: 20
Soooo Mollys speaking to somebody with a girlfriend 😆 why I am not surprised. Gonna message her & let her know don’t you worry

• Wow
Reactions: 39
omg Syd is so cool and inspirational losing her voice over one out three football games she’s ever seen in her life 🤪 I want to be JUST like her…NOT!

Reactions: 21
I get such second hand embarrassment from pick me girls, when I see an ex friend doing the most on social media even though you know they aren’t anything like that, it honestly makes me relieved I’m no longer friends with them hahahaha I hope ell looks at them and thinks thank duck I’m not friends with these fake people or at least has her muted so every time Syd scrolls down who’s viewed it she gets vexed that ell isn’t paying her attention because obviously she’s only posting these bizarre pick me stories to be like look at me and how good my life is without you, weirdo

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.