sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point in restarting his new account as private when his girlfriend has a public account…. What? Just post less or restrict who comments etc? He’s thick it hurts

Reactions: 3
What is the point in restarting his new account as private when his girlfriend has a public account…. What? Just post less or restrict who comments etc? He’s thick it hurts
He won’t have free jd seasoning now either lol not with 8 followers mate jog on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gf has made her account private now also the road where he claims he walked in front of moving traffic is alongside the train station and a built up car park in Basildon he would have zero chance of being hit by a car there it’s like 20 limit and soooo quiet 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe he’s made himself a victim from relentlessly cheating on his ex and her obviously leaving him. It’s so narcissistic and emotionally abusive! Classic narc behaviour to tell everyone you tried to kill yourself when it was your deviant behaviour that got you that way in the first place.

Also if you’re so depressed, why are you taking selfies of yourself crying? Absolute head

Reactions: 9
I know it shouldn't but the picture of him with those little scratches on his arm whilst resting it on what appears to be a load of bloomer loaves is making me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know it shouldn't but the picture of him with those little scratches on his arm whilst resting it on what appears to be a load of bloomer loaves is making me laugh
Ikr I’ve had worse scratches off my cat and he thinks that’s self harm 😂 that’s attention seeking he is nothing but an overgrown child and as I said yesterday is laughing in the face of people who have genuine suicidal thoughts

Reactions: 4
Who records themselves walking into traffic?
No one!!! Honestly he’s a huge joke! It’s funny how I said that what’s he gonna do with his girlfriends public account and now that’s private! How you gonna pay for that wedding without your JD seasoning drama Kirk!!!

He doesn’t like the fact he has been called out on his manipulation of his gf his cheating on his ex and his in general Snurgy behaviour let’s just all hope and pray he doesn’t get the hoop out or we are all doomed 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
He doesn’t like the fact he has been called out on his manipulation of his gf his cheating on his ex and his in general Snurgy behaviour let’s just all hope and pray he doesn’t get the hoop out or we are all doomed 😂😂😂
Will be like some sort of private dance show for those 8 followers 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So him and his ex gf broke up why? Anyone know? Im new to this thread but I remember seeing him on insta and seen he’s with someone else? She’s really pretty!

Reactions: 1
So him and his ex gf broke up why? Anyone know? Im new to this thread but I remember seeing him on insta and seen he’s with someone else? She’s really pretty!
Long story once he lost weight he thought he was too good for his ex fiancée so cheated multiple times she found out and split with him he started posting lots of sad songs and quotes on his insta like a soppy teen also treated his followers to him hula hooping in his pants 🤢 yes we are traumatised … why he wanted to show his pecker we don’t know maybe to snare his next prey then after a while he introduced his current gf now fiancée and they have quickly moved in together she’s a pretty young girl who suffers with mh old Kirky boy has preyed on this and manipulates her with his kids as carrots to a donkey kirk has become aware of tattle and doesn’t like the fact that people have an opinion on his terrible attempts at slimming world and the way he conducts himself etc this has forced kirky to decide to close his insta at the end of the week and make a new account that’s private he also decided to show us that he has been suicidal (cough) he has been taking pictures and videos of himself crying he tried to walk out in front of traffic on the quietest road in Basildon fortunately there was no cars there so he survived that one also showed us some scratches that he done whilst leaning on a loaf of bread at work in Asda bakery ( wonder if they are aware of this ) these scratches can only be described as red marks in a nutshell kirky is laughing in the face of genuine people who are suicidal and the guy will no doubt start wandering his eyes once he loses his moobs again 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Long story once he lost weight he thought he was too good for his ex fiancée so cheated multiple times she found out and split with him he started posting lots of sad songs and quotes on his insta like a soppy teen also treated his followers to him hula hooping in his pants 🤢 yes we are traumatised … why he wanted to show his pecker we don’t know maybe to snare his next prey then after a while he introduced his current gf now fiancée and they have quickly moved in together she’s a pretty young girl who suffers with mh old Kirky boy has preyed on this and manipulates her with his kids as carrots to a donkey kirk has become aware of tattle and doesn’t like the fact that people have an opinion on his terrible attempts at slimming world and the way he conducts himself etc this has forced kirky to decide to close his insta at the end of the week and make a new account that’s private he also decided to show us that he has been suicidal (cough) he has been taking pictures and videos of himself crying he tried to walk out in front of traffic on the quietest road in Basildon fortunately there was no cars there so he survived that one also showed us some scratches that he done whilst leaning on a loaf of bread at work in Asda bakery ( wonder if they are aware of this ) these scratches can only be described as red marks in a nutshell kirky is laughing in the face of genuine people who are suicidal and the guy will no doubt start wandering his eyes once he loses his moobs again 😊
Wow!! Thank you for explaining, his poor ex!!!! I used to live in Basildon years ago, I saw that video of him saying where the road was, not too sure why he would post it to Instagram, attention maybe, sounds like him and the fiancée both have problems 😬