sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I was fully ready to report. How disgusting to lay your supposedly ‘self harmed’ arm which looks like it’s been scratched a bit hard with a loofa on bread which will be sold to the public? I stupidly didn’t screenshot the post and his account is gone now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Tbh I was fully ready to report. How disgusting to lay your supposedly ‘self harmed’ arm which looks like it’s been scratched a bit hard with a loofa on bread which will be sold to the public? I stupidly didn’t screenshot the post and his account is gone now 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it’s on here somewhere

I hope someone did screen shot it

Reactions: 1
Bide your time people it won’t be long before there’s enough followers to hide amongst them enough to report back 😉

Reactions: 2