sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still fuming I never screenshotted the picture of his self-harmed (looked more like cat scratched) arm lying over a trolley of asda bakery bread. So so vile

Reactions: 3
Still fuming I never screenshotted the picture of his self-harmed (looked more like cat scratched) arm lying over a trolley of asda bakery bread. So so vile
Someone on here did I’m certain of it
He screams manipulative narcissist even now on his new page you can just tell by his posts etc he is still the same
God help us if his gf decided to break up with him or someone better comes along 😳 he may treat us all to some more of his self harm crying and walking out on an empty road again videos 😂

Reactions: 2
The walking into the empty road video whilst filming it still makes me chuckle to this day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Collage 2022-04-14 20_31_14.jpg

Why do all his meals look like something my dog threw up 🤢🤢😂
I know we can't really keep discussing kirk anymore now nobody is on his new account. But my friend somehow got accepted on his new account and I managed to get her to screen shot me these wonderful meals 😂
I can't get much more info on him tho without looking like a weirdo and admitting I'm on here 🤪
I was just like oh do you remember the guy who lost all that weight, with the bald head and liked the ladies.... She soon knew who I meant!!! I was like i wonder where his now I loved some of his food...🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 hence how I got some photos!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1194651

Why do all his meals look like something my dog threw up 🤢🤢😂
I know we can't really keep discussing kirk anymore now nobody is on his new account. But my friend somehow got accepted on his new account and I managed to get her to screen shot me these wonderful meals 😂
I can't get much more info on him tho without looking like a weirdo and admitting I'm on here 🤪
I was just like oh do you remember the guy who lost all that weight, with the bald head and liked the ladies.... She soon knew who I meant!!! I was like i wonder where his now I loved some of his food...🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 hence how I got some photos!!
I don’t know how he doesn’t lose loads of weight because I wouldn’t want to eat any of that!

Anyone care to give us an update? I never followed and this thread died doen

Reactions: 1
the usual. Kirky had 6 weeks of gains and maintains. Has lost a couple of pounds this week so he can have another 6 weeks of gains and maintains

Reactions: 1
Saw he stories his tits are back, also those filters make him look like a giant baby 🤣

• Haha