sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile! What the duck does she see in him? Mind you, she spells her name with an ‘e’ so maybe they’re well suited 😂
I honestly think he's going to be one of those guys that's proper OTT, loads of compliments, gifts, affection, lovey dovey texts that sort of thing. Mainly cos he's punching welllll above his weight. And I think she's really low of self confidence and self esteem so laps it up.
There's no way she could actually fancy him 🤢🤢🤢
I think she's brainwashed 😂 a lot of these slimming worlders are.

Reactions: 3
Cor the excess weight he has been gaining on his face makes him look much much uglier 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It’s definitely unhealthy to be this much invested in Kirk’s Instagram life but here I am.

Genuinely feel as though I need to stage an intervention and save Kersty. My heart literally fell to the floor when I saw that ring photo and I haven’t felt like that since my Grandad died.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Mart0212 well done!!!

He didn't waste any time after leaving the kids mum!!!

And we know he reads here so must have done his head in that we knew his plans before he did 😝😝😝

Good luck Kersty, your gunna need it. With Kirky and his wandering eye 👀

Reactions: 2
@Mart0212 well done!!!

He didn't waste any time after leaving the kids mum!!!

And we know he reads here so must have done his head in that we knew his plans before he did 😝😝😝

Good luck Kersty, your gunna need it. With Kirky and his wandering eye 👀
And how long till he has a baby with her….

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So now he will be on a mission to get thin for his wedding suit ....

The post will read along the lines of:
We've had the most amazing time and experience for Kersteys birthday...
We've made so many memories....
We don't regret anything we've eaten.....
But now the line is drawn and its mission loose 27 stone for the wedding .....

🤢🤢🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9