Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Smirk clocked the comment on his lunches and pretty much quoted it word for word.

I can’t cope that we all up in here highlighting his general CREEPINESS on the daily and he just gets triggered by the invisible pitta and his lunchbox.

You do you and enjoy your five lunches Lurch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

NormaBates

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210916_120810.jpg

Who the fuck has a fish finger sandwich and a gin!?????

Absolutely no palate what so ever that guy.

Oh and wasn't that hungry but still had a big fuck off sarni anyway 🙄
That's why you have tits Kirk!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mart0212

Finally deleted the account then, no posts on the new one and hardly anyone following. The old one will get reactivated soon. His ego won’t handle it

• Haha
Reactions: 9

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s made himself a victim from relentlessly cheating on his ex and her obviously leaving him. It’s so narcissistic and emotionally abusive! Classic narc behaviour to tell everyone you tried to kill yourself when it was your deviant behaviour that got you that way in the first place.

Also if you’re so depressed, why are you taking selfies of yourself crying? Absolute dickhead

Traveler001

VIP Member
Why does he keep posting really defensively about pitta bread ? Does he read here or do people put comments under his posts that seem to wind him up?
His gf seems to get very defensive too.
It's really, really weird to me because he's posts through the day like oh I had mcdonalds breakfast, KFC for lunch, a quick bag of sharing crisps for a snack, had an ice cream at the beach, shared a bag of haribo with the wifey, had a kebab NO PITA BREAD, ate a tub of Ben and jerrys for dessert, quick midnight snack of toast before bed.

Wow, thank god you didn't have the pita bread, that would've ruined the diet 🙄

• Haha

NormaBates

Chatty Member
I've had a nosey thru her insta and she seems really insecure and seems really pissed off with her body as she says she's had failed IVF etc. I wonder if she's really low and vunerable? Plus he has kids and if she can't have any of her own?? Like you say she's young and pretty, and he's a middle aged,fat, pervert.

NormaBates

Chatty Member
So now he will be on a mission to get thin for his wedding suit ....

The post will read along the lines of:
We've had the most amazing time and experience for Kersteys birthday...
We've made so many memories....
We don't regret anything we've eaten.....
But now the line is drawn and its mission loose 27 stone for the wedding .....

🤢🤢🙄🙄

• Haha

Bellebeau

Guys cmon credit where credit is due 😂😂he has lost a huge 1.5 lbs this week the same 1.5 lbs plus a few more well a lot more lol he has lost and gained for months 😂 but yeah slimming world works wonders for him NOT! and he is a prime example of people not following the plan correctly he is giving them such a bad name kirk we know you read here give the choccie a miss a few nights this week as you may lose another 1 of your yo yo lbs 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Cryin 😭

Wages full blown war on pitta gate and then proceeds to screenshot his purchase of Tesco’s confectionary aisle.

Get in the bin Smirk

• Haha

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
It’s definitely unhealthy to be this much invested in Kirk’s Instagram life but here I am.

Genuinely feel as though I need to stage an intervention and save Kersty. My heart literally fell to the floor when I saw that ring photo and I haven’t felt like that since my Grandad died.

• Haha

NormaBates

Chatty Member
It's like he's far too keen and desperate. It's not normal. He obviously knows he's punching.

He filters the fuck out of the pair of them too.