sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least he hasn’t done a hooping video in his pjs with his flapping balls for a while.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I followed him for the SW chat and he sent me a PM saying thanks for the follow X.. he’s got like 22k followers... it was weird. He’s meant to be engaged! I’d go mental if my hubby was that flirty with girls on social media!

Reactions: 5
I followed him for the SW chat and he sent me a PM saying thanks for the follow X.. he’s got like 22k followers... it was weird. He’s meant to be engaged! I’d go mental if my hubby was that flirty with girls on social media!
God yes he did this to me - I followed and liked a couple of posts and then got the PM... I was a bit :cautious: and resolved not to like any future posts of his so as not to encourage him 😂

I am also grateful to this thread for introducing me to the word snurge!

Reactions: 4
I just has to laugh at the spend time with my family bit. Everything they do is put on insta. The poor child was trying to fall asleep the other night and he was recording her and then complaining she wouldn't settle 🤦‍♀️
What a bleeping plum he is.

He's normally grabbing his kids trying to make them record bleeping tik tok videos.

Either that or he's trawling insta for bikini or underwear shots to screenshot and add to his stories.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for his other half, she must know he is an absolute perv. Also his diet is terrible, literally chips with everything.

Ohhhhh we have a Kirkie thread 🎊🤔 I was most disappointed when the last one went. Just pulling up my chair 🪑 I loved watching the car crash that is Kirkie and gutted I no no longer follow. I could again but the thought of him smirking into my DM’s makes me feel physically sick.

Reactions: 3
Ohhhhh we have a Kirkie thread 🎊🤔 I was most disappointed when the last one went. Just pulling up my chair 🪑 I loved watching the car crash that is Kirkie and gutted I no no longer follow. I could again but the thought of him smirking into my DM’s makes me feel physically sick.
He's revolting isn't he.

Omg finally a thread again on this creep. He is actually terrifying, he messaged me once when I responded to a poll and he was so flirty. Absolutely vile - especially when he has a fiancé.

He will be twice his heaviest size in 2 years, without a doubt. His food looks vile and his portions are grim

Omg finally a thread again on this creep. He is actually terrifying, he messaged me once when I responded to a poll and he was so flirty. Absolutely vile - especially when he has a fiancé.

He will be twice his heaviest size in 2 years, without a doubt. His food looks vile and his portions are grim
Heard from a few people he's done that!

5 scrambled eggs and a load of fruit for one meal 😭😂

I messaged him once to see if I got a reaction being a guy. I mentioned his diet and I got a load of tit back. So I got a female friend of mine to do the same thing and flirty messages back. seems as though he is pushing his issues with food and snacks onto his kids as well. I cant stop following though I find him fascinating 🤣

The face on the right just screams predator

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5