sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasnโ€™t he been engaged before? On another note the gf has done a heartfelt post ref mental health and I genuinely feel for her as I has had my struggles but he hasnโ€™t responded which is weird as they share each others posts constantly. Especially as he struggles with his anxiety

Apparently

Reactions: 1
Hasnโ€™t he been engaged before? On another note the gf has done a heartfelt post ref mental health and I genuinely feel for her as I has had my struggles but he hasnโ€™t responded which is weird as they share each others posts constantly. Especially as he struggles with his anxiety

Apparently
Yeah he was engaged until he lost weight got confident and started. CHeating on her rotten man he is

Reactions: 2
I think we now know why a pretty young girl is with someone as ick as him poor girl is vulnerable suffering with her mental health ole pervy Pete has manipulated her

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think we now know why a pretty young girl is with someone as ick as him poor girl is vulnerable suffering with her mental health ole pervy Pete has manipulated her
Agreed! I believe she's vulnerable and is trying to fill a void she's so longing for and this creep has seen that, taken advantage and used his kids as bait!

She talks about her low self esteem and her failed IVF with an ex partner on her insta (I had a nosey a while back) so your completely right, he's preyed on her been so vunerable. He must think he's hit the jackpot. I hope she realises at some point.

Reactions: 4
Are we even allowed to still have a thread on him as his new account wonโ€™t have anywhere near the same number of followers? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

I reckon it because we have called him out on his manipulation of how he got the gf so he is making a new insta as he knows tattlers follow him or because itโ€™s common knowledge round his slimming club that he tried to chat up so many of the women and he cheated on his ex at every given opportunity once he lost his weight the slime ball thinks getting a new insta will stop him being outed any more

Reactions: 6
So snurgy boy is off after a dramatic post 100% because of tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚ the videos and pictures of him omg as if he has posted them 2nd hand embarressment yeah I want to die so Iโ€™ll film myself and take some pics whilst crying man is a freak ATTENTION SEEKING NUMPTY so manipulative his ex is friends with him so canโ€™t understand why others think itโ€™s bad he serial cheated once slim but while he was obese she was good enough poor tash ๐Ÿ˜ข the funniest thing out of all this new account drama Iโ€™m already on it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so his plan has back fired

TW suicide...

For somebody that that has actually tried to end their life.... (Not me but my ex hubby) I find his posts pathetic. I've had worse cuts shaving my legs ๐Ÿ™„
He's a sad, attention seeking dick head absolutely loving the validation and pity from his little Instagram army.
Like you say what grown man actually does this? And that's not invalidating men's feelings, absolutely not. But posting crying photos all over insta is not an appropriate way of dealing with issues.
Anyway bye Kirk ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
I reckon he'll be back when Kersty is sick of his tits been bigger than hers

Reactions: 3
TW suicide...

For somebody that that has actually tried to end their life.... (Not me but my ex hubby) I find his posts pathetic. I've had worse cuts shaving my legs ๐Ÿ™„
He's a sad, attention seeking dick head absolutely loving the validation and pity from his little Instagram army.
Like you say what grown man actually does this? And that's not invalidating men's feelings, absolutely not. But posting crying photos all over insta is not an appropriate way of dealing with issues.
Anyway bye Kirk ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
I reckon he'll be back when Kersty is sick of his tits been bigger than hers
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I honestly cannot believe he posted the pictures of him crying do you remember all the stuff he posted when he was cheating on his ex the quotes and cryptic stuff all is he is is a massive drama queen he really is a waste of space there is no way on this earth that man was suicidal he is actually being very offensive to suicide as a whole extremely disrespectful to people who actually do succumb also being manipulative trying to say I was suicidal so cheated on my ex in other words what the duck no excuses for the way he behaved he has actually made me hate him more from this sorry parode this excuse of a person has posted today ๐Ÿ˜ก

Long term lurker, first time poster. Iโ€™ve noticed heโ€™s already cut down the number of followers he new account has

Tattle got you rattled ๐Ÿง if you had no guilt and lived a good life, would you give a tit what strangers on the Internet were saying about you? I think not!

Reactions: 7