sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As others have said I wonder if the asda he works at know he has posed his seemingly freshly cut (if you pardon the pun) arm in front of their bread. That’s rank, even if the back of his arm I wonder if they know he’s taking photos on company time of his self harm injuries at his workplace?? Not sure which store he works at or I would call them to be honest. Also who the hell uses Snapchat these days with stories with those emojis? He’s a fully bleeping grown man that’s the sort of tit you’d expect from a teenager looking for attention. He messaged me a few times over the space of a couple years. The first time I was 19 so was totally grossed out and unfollowed him but he continued to respond to my stories and things like that. He seemed desperate I know I’m not the only one who he constantly messaged, so obviously his fiancée is just the first one to give him the time of day

Reactions: 6
As others have said I wonder if the asda he works at know he has posed his seemingly freshly cut (if you pardon the pun) arm in front of their bread. That’s rank, even if the back of his arm I wonder if they know he’s taking photos on company time of his self harm injuries at his workplace?? Not sure which store he works at or I would call them to be honest. Also who the hell uses Snapchat these days with stories with those emojis? He’s a fully bleeping grown man that’s the sort of tit you’d expect from a teenager looking for attention. He messaged me a few times over the space of a couple years. The first time I was 19 so was totally grossed out and unfollowed him but he continued to respond to my stories and things like that. He seemed desperate I know I’m not the only one who he constantly messaged, so obviously his fiancée is just the first one to give him the time of day
Believe it’s the Asda in Basildon

Reactions: 1
Believe it’s the Asda in Basildon
Yes Asda on the Pipps hill retail park

Asda Pipps hill retail park I’m local to him and know of him I’ve stopped using that Asda as couldn’t bear the thought of him slobbering over my bread now I’m glad I did after seeing that pic of him leaning on the bloomer to show his masterpiece of deep deep scratches 😂 what a joke of a man prob sent it to his ex and said you can’t leave me now I’ve self harmed 🤡 rotten twit

Reactions: 3
Finally deleted the account then, no posts on the new one and hardly anyone following. The old one will get reactivated soon. His ego won’t handle it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah well. Theres so many dick heads on here to hate watch I won't particularly miss him 👋👋👋

Reactions: 5
Ohhhh who’s the SW guy who’s from Wales that’s just as creepy and has the exercise bike in the kitchen??

• Haha
I know this is harsh and I feel really bad but I burst out laughing at those slides as it was very weird for a grown adult to post a video of a road with crying faces and his arm cut on a loaf of bread along with crying pictures. I honestly thought he was deranged and there are people out there who suffer from genuine mental health issues but he seems to be me to be being manipulative and doing it for attention and guilt tripping. He's really punching with his girlfriend as she's gorgeous and he's vile. I would ring Asda and complain about the picture of the bread but am concerned knowing what he's like that he'll spin it round and do a harassment complaint against me and start legal problems. I don't think it's right a person posting attention seeking posts from their workplace leaning against food that some unsuspecting person is going to be eating and he's had his bare hands and arms on the food packaged or unpackaged, especially during corona. I don't feel what's posted on here is wrong, he is supposed to be setting an example to SW followers and he is eating too much and really unhealthy. If it were a quitting alcohol or drugs page and he posted a picture saying a few pints or needles were ok to his page that wouldn't be acceptable so neither is what he posts.

Reactions: 5
I watched a documentary on YouTube earlier about a guy who was an abusive control freak against his wife and his step children.... he used to do weird tit like this kirk, such as self harm, suicide threats, I.e taking pills but not enough on purpose to kill him He had affairs, he used to try and publicly shame her to her family. Bad mouth her so it was never his fault. All designed to control and take the attention away from her and to stop her leaving him. He ended up flipping out and stabbing the wife to death in the end because she told him to leave. If I was his latest "fiancée" I would run for the hills screaming. All the signs are there for him to potentially be a danger to women. She needs to get out now!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know this is harsh and I feel really bad but I burst out laughing at those slides as it was very weird for a grown adult to post a video of a road with crying faces and his arm cut on a loaf of bread along with crying pictures. I honestly thought he was deranged and there are people out there who suffer from genuine mental health issues but he seems to be me to be being manipulative and doing it for attention and guilt tripping. He's really punching with his girlfriend as she's gorgeous and he's vile. I would ring Asda and complain about the picture of the bread but am concerned knowing what he's like that he'll spin it round and do a harassment complaint against me and start legal problems. I don't think it's right a person posting attention seeking posts from their workplace leaning against food that some unsuspecting person is going to be eating and he's had his bare hands and arms on the food packaged or unpackaged, especially during corona. I don't feel what's posted on here is wrong, he is supposed to be setting an example to SW followers and he is eating too much and really unhealthy. If it were a quitting alcohol or drugs page and he posted a picture saying a few pints or needles were ok to his page that wouldn't be acceptable so neither is what he posts.
The only thing is how do we know 100% it was taken at work and not at home?

He works in Asda bakery he is leaning his arm on a row of bloomer breads I think it’s pretty clear cut where he is
Yes but what I’m saying in response to someone else’s reply about concerns reporting him, you can’t 100% say he’s in the bakery, he could easily deny it

Yes but what I’m saying in response to someone else’s reply about concerns reporting him, you can’t 100% say he’s in the bakery, he could easily deny it
Oh I see but I don’t think he could to be fair you couldn’t deny it it’s so clear the loaves of bread laid out he would have to be a pretty convincing liar to get away with that one

Oh I see but I don’t think he could to be fair you couldn’t deny it it’s so clear the loaves of bread laid out he would have to be a pretty convincing liar to get away with that one
He probably is at work doing that, for whatever reason - attention I guess, he should of bandaged them up

He probably is at work doing that, for whatever reason - attention I guess, he should of bandaged them up
He prob done it with his nails lol they ain’t even cuts no blood just red we can see what type of person he is manipulative narcissistic etc if someone was suicidal and taken pills or cut themselves or walked in front of traffic the last thing in thier minds if they wanted to exit this world would be to capture it and post it online he is a prick lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He prob done it with his nails lol they ain’t even cuts no blood just red we can see what type of person he is manipulative narcissistic etc if someone was suicidal and taken pills or cut themselves or walked in front of traffic the last thing in thier minds if they wanted to exit this world would be to capture it and post it online he is a prick lol
He is!! Even deleting his Instagram says a lot, his gf is really pretty, he seems like a liability and a creep

Reactions: 2
He is!! Even deleting his Instagram says a lot, his gf is really pretty, he seems like a liability and a creep
I think he deleted as he didn’t want his gf to find out what sort of guy she is dating let’s be honest he never received any messages like he claimed everyone on Insta was his best bubs he just read here and realised we had his cards marked lol he is a male version off a hun 😂

Reactions: 2