SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her? She lost 10 stone on slimming world in 50 weeks. She didn't really follow slimming world, she barely ate. She literally hardly ate anything.

She's vegan but she poses with various fast foods to celebrate getting followers on instrgram. 20 McDonalds nuggets for 20k subscribers, 5 boxes of Krispy Kremes to celebrate 50k subscribers.

She's recently started going to the gym and apparently she has 14% body fat which is INCREDIBLY low for a woman, like super athlete level.

Can this be moved in instragrammers please?
I followed her briefly but unfollowed when I saw she was eating a bowl of steamed vegetables with some chopped tomatoes on top for her dinner. I agree, she starved herself slim.

I think the jewellery maker aimstwin gifted her a necklace to gain extra followers etc and had a justified rant about her recently ( didn’t name names) saying she was not tagging the necklace in her photos despite wearing it regularly and it was an expensive piece of jewellery.
This made me chuckle .... perhaps these companies will learn to stop sending free things to these beggy and disingenuous Instagrammers 🤣

I follow her but haven’t engaged with her posts or watched her stories for ages because her voice irritated me too much! She barely eats & as many of you say, never ever posts the bad of her journey.

Are there actually and SW insta pages that are decent? I’ve found recently that I’m unfollowing loads of them and none are inspiring me anymore. SW_Danielle is the only page I think I actually like now!
sw_danielle has put a big chunk of her weight back on again and only posts when she’s doing an #ad. Not inspirational at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This girl has got some seriously disordered eating! I hope the family she’s gone away with can see the warning signs that they’re all enjoying tea & cake and she’s sat there with a coffee that she won’t even put milk in! What a killjoy!
just seen this! How bleeping sad. Can’t even have a little bit of cake?? She’s thin as anything now surely enjoy yourself a bit hun!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I followed her briefly but unfollowed when I saw she was eating a bowl of steamed vegetables with some chopped tomatoes on top for her dinner. I agree, she starved herself slim.

Oh god her food always looks awful.. She would make soups that looked hideous, just basically only blended vegetables and a stock cube. Yuck. How can she eat such bland crap. I couldn’t believe her photo of her trolley after a weekly shop, was all quark and vegetables.

She uses the SW in her name but that is not slimming world. She admitted for the whole year she didn’t really use any of her syns. People asked for more food posts but she didn’t do much as it would have been obvious that all she ever ate was vegetables, quark and Quorn 🤢

I don’t have milk in my coffee cause I don’t like it ... has she said she’s specifically not drinking milk for gains reasons?
She hasn’t, it’s just me speculating! Maybe she doesn’t like milk in her coffee but it’s so typical of ED behaviours to go without absolutely necessary calories so cutting the milk from her coffee etc. But maybe she just doesn’t like milk lol!

Reactions: 3
She's just the same as all the others. Wont drop the sw from her name despite clearly not following it. Even hashtagging it whilst doing a bleeping REFEED
Not very kind of me to say cause she’s done so well, but I think her face looked so much nicer about 2 stone heavier - the last 2 stone has really highlighted her jaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not very kind of me to say cause she’s done so well, but I think her face looked so much nicer about 2 stone heavier - the last 2 stone has really highlighted her jaw.
I know what you mean, her graduation pic in particular and these professional gym shots its really noticeable how erm "pronounced" her chin is, for want of a nicer term!

• Haha
I totally agree!!!!!!! She looked so much cuter in the face with a bit of chub, it just suits some people more!

So looking at her most recent post I think we can finally surmise why no one in her family has raised any concerns about her eating habits - they see her as an inspiration! Her mum is now also doing SW although I wonder if she's following the actual SW plan or Sarah's "no syns ever" version 🙄

I think the jewellery maker aimstwin gifted her a necklace to gain extra followers etc and had a justified rant about her recently ( didn’t name names) saying she was not tagging the necklace in her photos despite wearing it regularly and it was an expensive piece of jewellery.
I think It wasn’t her Aimstwin was ranting about, it was Cally from Love Island. She made her a necklace that was a moon with her daughters name engraved, and she never acknowledged who made it for her. And when people asked her in the comments she never said it was aimstwin.

Sarah is away in Milan and makes herself a sad looking salad (no dressing or sauce..) and then posts a video of a big decadent ice cream saying “not mine but wow”.

I’m sorry, but that’s an eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sarah has posted that she’s prepping for a photo shoot over Xmas to take place in Feb.

Aka made herself an excuse not to indulge in anything at Christmas.. I bet she eats Quorn slices for her Christmas meal 🤨

Gosh. I just find it so sad. She’s always trying to do the next big thing... photo shoot again? Seriously ?? It’s quite scary that she feels the need to have a constant ‘goal’ and can’t just live a normal life. You have lost weight and improved your health, that’s all there is to it. How long until she enters a body building competition? I wish she could live in the moment a little more and just stop to absorb her current self - she will never be truly happy if she keeps on striving for the next thing and the next etc

She has to keep setting herself goals because she knows deep down her diet and exercise regime is so restrictive and extreme that there's no way she'd stick to it otherwise.

She is a walking talking eating disorder. I’m surprised she didn’t put ‘I’m not eating one’ on the video of the snowman biscuits like normal

She is a walking talking eating disorder. I’m surprised she didn’t put ‘I’m not eating one’ on the video of the snowman biscuits like normal
She’s always photographing food she’s not eating isn’t she?! It’s such an odd behaviour because it’s like if you’re not eating it why would you care to look at it sniff it..

It’s scary she has 105K followers who may strive to be that anal 😳 not sure why she needs this account as she never replies to anyone 🤔