Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truffletrot

VIP Member
Sarah is away in Milan and makes herself a sad looking salad (no dressing or sauce..) and then posts a video of a big decadent ice cream saying “not mine but wow”.

I’m sorry, but that’s an eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Hatefake

VIP Member
anyone else think she’s bigger now than when she first started to lose weight? I feel he’s really done her dirty sharing that video although tbf she’s reshared it

Reactions: 8

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I’m so confused, I thought she was a qualified PT? Surely anyone with a shred of knowledge about nutrition wouldn’t need to go back to SW, especially when it clearly caused her all manner of issues before! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’ll just repeat the same cycle all over again - develop an eating disorder facilitated by SW, become very thin for her wedding then gain virtually all of it back again. Utter madness!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

fluffybunny101

God she on about ‘getting Willy’ again. Honestly she makes me cringe. I find myself pulling an ick face whenever I see a story of hers!

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Babysnark

It was obvious from the start he just wanted a live in cleaner and nanny for his kid

When they first got together she used to post about doing the laundry daily and cleaning his house

I reckon he's the sort that thinks it's all a woman's job, and cause its probably his house shes living in he's got that over her head too "I pay the mortgage" or whatever.

I feel sorry for her reading those messages and actually empathise to be honest. It's always the people who scream loudest on social media about how great their partner is who have the worst relationships behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Jsssc-B

Moaning about trying to save money by getting a motorbike etc etc… throws a birthday party for a dog with balloon arches etc

following her purely for the entertainment value at this point 😂

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She seemed so much happier without him it's weird
I don't follow Sarah, but I saw her on my fyp as I follow a lot of outdoors/hiking content and during lockdown was looking at UK content.

Ok, so happier without him is not weird at all to me, this woman seemed to go down hill rapidly when she started dating him.

She has grown back to her original size (horrible after all that hard work and getting rid of her old clothes) quit various jobs and everything she does is centring him. He is using her as free child care, someone to pay the rent, take care of the housework and look after all his needs before he goes off for mysterious periods away for 'work' while she gets nothing in return. she then tries harder and harder, does more and more. Horrible situation for her, and she seems fairly sweet away from him, she used to go hiking etc but now apes his hobbies only (the bike)

If i were a friend or family member I'd advise her to dump him. He is his main priority which is bad as he had a small child, she should be a very close second after the child, he is mean to you and, tbh not attractive. move back to your family while you get back on track with your whole life, your work and weight/health. do not take him back if you loose all the weight you gained and he comes sniffing back again. You can find someone who trusts you like an equal and if not better off alone with the pug.

Aussie girl

I agree she is so much healthier and a better weight.

But what’s odd is pretending or covering up she clearly had an eating disorder, she had some kind of radical stay in hospital in January, she was living with her boyfriend and had suddenly appeared back home with her parents with no clothes and hardly any belongings. Now, if she was a private account or only posted about her exercise I could understand, but she’s pushing her YouTube channel, re pies and tutorials as if nothing has happened. It’s not just her weight that’s changed, and for the better as we all agree, but her presentation nd what she talks about

• Wow

iShihTzunot

I can’t believe she’s quit what appears to be a decent job that she went to uni for to be an online coach. It’s such a saturated market, and IMO you’ve got to have personality for it to kick off which she doesn’t. She’s very one tone, one facial expression, talks about keeping it real when we know it was likely she was hospitalised due to her relationship with food.

fluffybunny101

I think what shocks me the most is just how quickly she’s gained it. As someone who has lost weight (not close to how much she lost originally!) as an overweight person it’s amazing how quickly you feel better. Things like less pressure on your knees. Aches and pains when you wake up. The list goes on. So to have got down to as low as she did (personally I think things went to low but her route into fitness things seemed to improve) to be where she is at now. With her work schedule etc she must feel so sluggish!

Annon19

she’s far too restrictive. I get she wants to be healthy etc but your not going to look back and be like that was a great bag of carrots. Actual live a little. It’s Christmas lol I always say it’s not what you eat between Christmas and new year, it’s what you eat between new year and Christmas 🤷🏽‍♀️.

frustrated

I've followed her for a while and I do like her. What she did with her weight loss in a relatively short space of time is incredible. She keeps it real about her loose skin and to be honest I've seen her eating varied meals and lots of protein (which is hard as a vegan). Yes, maybe she has slipped into an obsessive mindset with food (but who can say for sure other than her). I think she did an aggressive version of SW to get a big calorie deficit (the only way to lose weight at the end of the day). The stuff about the necklace is bad though if true.

Babysnark

Feel a bit harsh but it's ridiculous false advertising when she uses her old photos to market her coaching services surely?

Rjs92

The fact that she mentions that spending £200 a month on a coach is not money she wants to spend, but until recently was still trying to get private PT clients makes me laugh. Like shes sat there saying coaches aren't worth it, while trying to be some kind of coach herself, probably charging at least £25 per hour so a client that does 1 session per week would be spending £200 a month with her

fluffybunny101

I wonder how much weight she has gained back. I know peoples weight fluctuates etc and I’m currently on a weight loss journey but I can’t imagine having a PT who was setting my meals plans and exercises whilst they were gaining more and more weight?

Aussie girl

I can’t believe she’s quit what appears to be a decent job that she went to uni for to be an online coach. It’s such a saturated market, and IMO you’ve got to have personality for it to kick off which she doesn’t. She’s very one tone, one facial expression, talks about keeping it real when we know it was likely she was hospitalised due to her relationship with food.
100% agree- hospitalised twelve months ago with an unacknowledged eating disorder, leaving her engineering job, changing where she lives several times during the pandemic and leaving all her possessions behind- she must have had a mental breakdown. If so I don’t think living life for the gram and an online coach is going to make it worse, not better.

• Sad
Reactions: 5