SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle hasn’t lost weight in over a year not exactly inspirational
agreed. If you're going to be a slimming world account then surely posting tasty food and tangible results is what it's all about. she seems nice and her food is nice but she seems to be in the trap of going on holiday, piling weight on then coming back and trying to lose it again. to me that screams short term diet mentality and not how you live your life if you're doing it healthily

Reactions: 2
I can’t actually cope with what she’s eating atm. It’s ridiculous. Trying to be as ‘ clean’ as possible? Her face looks so old and tired. Her personal trainer or whoever is prepping her for this shoot needs to be sacked

Reactions: 3
I can’t actually cope with what she’s eating atm. It’s ridiculous. Trying to be as ‘ clean’ as possible? Her face looks so old and tired. Her personal trainer or whoever is prepping her for this shoot needs to be sacked
Literally crazy that she’s living like this. White fish and asparagus for breakfast everyday? Babe just live your life! There doesn’t have to be an end ‘goal’ or result. A bleeping photo shoot ??? What to ‘prove’ What you have done? Can’t believe she just isn’t happy living life slim and healthy. Wonder what will be next 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Literally crazy that she’s living like this. White fish and asparagus for breakfast everyday? Babe just live your life! There doesn’t have to be an end ‘goal’ or result. A bleeping photo shoot ??? What to ‘prove’ What you have done? Can’t believe she just isn’t happy living life slim and healthy. Wonder what will be next 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
If you looked good now I would understand but she looks so drawn out and half dead all the time.

And she’s already really really stick slim so it’s totally unnecessary to be eating like this! I laughed when she talked about going to London because she’s a ‘foodie’ 🤨 Takes photos of things she’s not eating more like.

Wow I can’t believe she BUYE and take pics of food she doesn’t actually eat. Madness.

I don’t mean to be personal but she needs a bra or something on under some
Of the clothes she wears ! Not trying to body shame at all but she’s stick thin and frail looking how is she training ... maybe to become ‘strong’ or whatever but a jacket potato and beans wouldn’t go a miss.

Don't you need to eat more calories to gain muscle when training? Fish and veggies for breakfast :sick:

Whoever her trainer is is hugely negligent, she must be in such a huge calorie deficit every day. She looks awful, so thin, weak and exhausted. She’s definitely got an ED, as she doesn’t seem to see what we all do. It’s really sad.

Just goes to show that just because you’re a PT doesn’t mean you know tit and people should be aware of that.

What’s her photo shoot for? Is it for a company or is it just something she’s paying for?

She’s done a 12 week transformation. Sometimes these include a photo shoot at the end. That’s probably all it is for. I highly doubt it’s for a company of anything

I’m so glad I’m not the only person who thinks she has an eating disorder! Her food intake is minimal. It’s bad enough eating so little of such bland food but glorifying it by posting it to thousands of followers is much worse! I wonder what her friends and family make of it all?

You would think her mum would be worried she is only eating the bare minimum and exercising so much.

Reactions: 4