SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lost 10 stone with sw great fab well done to her
But does anyone else think shes taken the whole fitness thing ott also she eats very little and i feel like she kinda starved herself to get quicker results other then following the plan properly
Does anyone else follow her?
She’s definitely dangerously unhealthy and also comes across so stuck up. she has another thread on here, if you go to page 3 or there abouts there’s lots of people who feel like you do too x

Reactions: 1
Her voice though. I want to rip my eyeballs out every time i hwar her talk 🙈

Reactions: 2
i thought there was a thread on her before too has it been deleted may be ?
the thing is her weight loss is brilliant but she didnt follow sw exactly to get there she half starved herself which is why im so shocked she has manged to keep it off but then i think she has some sort of eating disorder myself
her photo shoot she did a while look looks ridiclous honestly it looks like her head does not even go with her body as her body just looks stupid

She’s so bloody attention seeking - I noticed a couple weeks ago she stopped posting about her photo shoot she was soooo devoted to. I guess she’ll use this as an excuse as to why she’s not doing it now

I lose respect when people post a photo of their hospital band, 😳 she seems very juvenile so not surprised

Has she changed her insta name or deleted it? Haven't snooped through Instagram in a while!

Nothing says “Eating Dosirder” quite like having a few shreds of steak and iceberg lettuce for breakfast!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nothing says “Eating Dosirder” quite like having a few shreds of steak and iceberg lettuce for breakfast!
Ha, I got the impression she’s eased off the strict eating plan but after seeing that perhaps not! Or maybe getting back into it? I couldn’t be having lettuce for breakfast!

Ha, I got the impression she’s eased off the strict eating plan but after seeing that perhaps not! Or maybe getting back into it? I couldn’t be having lettuce for breakfast!
Seems like she’s having a hard time of it all really. That photo shoot never happened she was counting down the days to.

Seems like she’s having a hard time of it all really. That photo shoot never happened she was counting down the days to.
Someone commented on one of her alarmingly thin transformation posts “In a year you’ll either have an ED or you’ll have gained it back and admitted it made you miserable”

I don’t wish ill on her at all but the strictness is too much. Her food is so bland without sauces, cheese, butter, oil. You can’t seriously enjoy eating that!