SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes why isn’t her mum telling her to eat more and wear a bra ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel like I'm genuinely worried about this girl, she has just posted on her stories about comparing herself to all these "bikini models"... Like she is so slim and toned she probably has a really similar figure to the people she is looking at but her sense of self seems so skewed. I get we all have insecurities and social media does mess with that, but she really does seem to be restricting her calorie intake and I hope someone in her real life is checking in with her! 😔

Also really put off slimming world reading some of these threads, I lost 5 stone in 6m maintained it for 6m and now I see old habits creeping in and I'm gaining weight. I think slimming world may be good for some but maybe not where the issues are deeper? Like I feel like when you don't fix the emotional / mental side of things you either have to stay on plan for life, put on weight, or get obsessed with it like this. 🤔

Reactions: 2
Oh goodness ... her food 😳 slices of tofu with Brocoli salad for lunches ALL WEEK.

Dinner was chicken with Brocoli and asparagus no wonder she’s skin and bone.

Just watched some stories - she was *on holiday* in Barcelona ... yup sure me and husband did that and grabbed some crisps or munch for the hotel if hungry... not Sarah - she PACKED SLICED QUORN.

A24878DF-FB5D-4154-9630-C4A8816E74AB.png

• Sick
Eating disorder. I'd put money on it. So sad, she needs an intervention rapidly or she's gonna have real problems for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 3
Her voice is soooo annoying she sounds like Sophie Webster off Corrie! And she totally has an ed, she’s beating herself up about eating stuff on her bfs birthday

Those photos look nothing like how she actually looks! She usually
looks like she’s been held hostage somewhere and barely fed for months 😆 - amazing what fake tan, oil, angles, lighting and photoshop can achieve!

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad someone finally started a thread about her! She definitely has an eating disorder, the other week she had a plate of broccoli for lunch! Getting in "steps" whenever she can, its classic anorexic behaviour. I worked on an ED ward its textbook. If you have to work this hard to maintain a body shape it probably means you're not meant to be that body shape. I don't know how she can eat the same bland unseasoned food day in day out yet claim to be a "foodie" . Also, her voice.

She looks absolutely HENCH in that professional shot... when in reality she’s like a little twig 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I'm so glad someone finally started a thread about her! She definitely has an eating disorder, the other week she had a plate of broccoli for lunch! Getting in "steps" whenever she can, its classic anorexic behaviour. I worked on an ED ward its textbook. If you have to work this hard to maintain a body shape it probably means you're not meant to be that body shape. I don't know how she can eat the same bland unseasoned food day in day out yet claim to be a "foodie" . Also, her voice.
Completely agree with you. I also think her obsession with photographing food she’s not eating is quite alarming - the taking pictures of junk food to celebrate each thousand follower amount while clarifying she’s not eating it. Taking a photo posing with a glass of wine on holiday and captioning it ‘the wine was more IG than the diet coke’ 😳 When she went to London and said after her shoot she was going to have a treat, then took photos of burgers, I didn’t even believe she was eating it

Oh goodness ... her food 😳 slices of tofu with Brocoli salad for lunches ALL WEEK.

Dinner was chicken with Brocoli and asparagus no wonder she’s skin and bone.

Just watched some stories - she was *on holiday* in Barcelona ... yup sure me and husband did that and grabbed some crisps or munch for the hotel if hungry... not Sarah - she PACKED SLICED QUORN.

View attachment 38340
Imagine how warm those quorn slices must’ve been 😹

She posted a face to face picture of before and after weight loss and honestly I think she looked better bigger. Her weight loss has added like twenty years to her face.

Reactions: 3
This girl has got some seriously disordered eating! I hope the family she’s gone away with can see the warning signs that they’re all enjoying tea & cake and she’s sat there with a coffee that she won’t even put milk in! What a killjoy!

• Wow
This girl has got some seriously disordered eating! I hope the family she’s gone away with can see the warning signs that they’re all enjoying tea & cake and she’s sat there with a coffee that she won’t even put milk in! What a killjoy!
Omg i thought EXACTLY the same. This eating pattern is unsustainable long term its so ridiculously restrictive.

Totally agree!!! Milk is what 15 calories. It’s so restrictive

Also she always has to take a video showing all the food even though she’s not eating it? Wtf

Totally agree!!! Milk is what 15 calories. It’s so restrictive

Also she always has to take a video showing all the food even though she’s not eating it? Wtf
I don’t have milk in my coffee cause I don’t like it ... has she said she’s specifically not drinking milk for gains reasons?