SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her? She lost 10 stone on slimming world in 50 weeks. She didn't really follow slimming world, she barely ate. She literally hardly ate anything.

She's vegan but she poses with various fast foods to celebrate getting followers on instrgram. 20 McDonalds nuggets for 20k subscribers, 5 boxes of Krispy Kremes to celebrate 50k subscribers.

She's recently started going to the gym and apparently she has 14% body fat which is INCREDIBLY low for a woman, like super athlete level.

Can this be moved in instragrammers please?

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow her? She lost 10 stone on slimming world in 50 weeks. She didn't really follow slimming world, she barely ate. She literally hardly ate anything.

She's vegan but she poses with various fast foods to celebrate getting followers on instrgram. 20 McDonalds nuggets for 20k subscribers, 5 boxes of Krispy Kremes to celebrate 50k subscribers.

She's recently started going to the gym and apparently she has 14% body fat which is INCREDIBLY low for a woman, like super athlete level.

Can this be moved in instragrammers please?

I follow her! I’m glad there’s a thread. Honestly this girl is so disordered. Her meals are basically veggies 🤢 and they look so unappetising. She’s definitely not a SW follower, she didn’t ever use any syns! I wouldn’t say she’s a good role model to follow, yes she was dedicated but IMO it isn’t healthy. I hate the way she posed with all that food but then said she wasn’t actually eating it!

Reactions: 5
I think the jewellery maker aimstwin gifted her a necklace to gain extra followers etc and had a justified rant about her recently ( didn’t name names) saying she was not tagging the necklace in her photos despite wearing it regularly and it was an expensive piece of jewellery.

Reactions: 3
I think the jewellery maker aimstwin gifted her a necklace to gain extra followers etc and had a justified rant about her recently ( didn’t name names) saying she was not tagging the necklace in her photos despite wearing it regularly and it was an expensive piece of jewellery.
Ooh! That’s juicy! I just checked her IG but can’t find where she wrote about it? What did she write?

Sarah actually never replies to any comments now I come to think about it

Last edited:
Cannot STAND her. She is so jumped up herself. I’ve actually never seen someone so in love with herself. She buys followers 100%
She has an awful eating disorder. She claims to be ‘100% real’ yet never shows anything remotely negative
I can’t believe she has a PHOTOshoot coming up 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 anything to make her head bigger

Never replies to anything thinks she’s better than everyone and everything

Ooh! That’s juicy! I just checked her IG but can’t find where she wrote about it? What did she write?

Sarah actually never replies to any comments now I come to think about it
The lady who made the jewellery wrote about it on her stories so I can’t really remember, just that she was annoyed that an influencer she had gifted an expensive piece of jewellery to had only posted about the jewellery once but continued to wear it daily and tag other outfits she was wearing but not her product. Understandable really! I’d be annoyed!

I think it’s Sarah because I remember her gifting the jewellery to her and it looks like she’s wearing it regularly plus the jeweller likes her photos, kind of putting 2 and 2 together but could be wrong!

Can't stand her. She could be talking about the most interesting thing ever and it would send me to sleep. Personality if a piece of cardboard.

This girl has a really unhealthy relationship with food. She is also so boring to / her voice is so monotone Stopped following a while back x

Reactions: 2
I've followed her for a while and I do like her. What she did with her weight loss in a relatively short space of time is incredible. She keeps it real about her loose skin and to be honest I've seen her eating varied meals and lots of protein (which is hard as a vegan). Yes, maybe she has slipped into an obsessive mindset with food (but who can say for sure other than her). I think she did an aggressive version of SW to get a big calorie deficit (the only way to lose weight at the end of the day). The stuff about the necklace is bad though if true.

Reactions: 6
The stuff she did to lose weight isnt incredible its disordered and unhealthy. Fair play she works hard but complains shes tired and never rests.

I skip her stories now because I cant stand her voice its SO whiney she sounds like shes 5

I had to unfollow because I felt she wasn’t a good role model and her eating was unhealthy and I felt she was going to far.

She has a terrible relationship with food and an attitude like she’s a cut above the rest.
Many people have had successful weightloss journeys and are happy to help others. She just LOVES herself. Her Instagram feed is just a gallery of selfies and posed photos. She doesn’t actually have any useful CONTENT. Bore off.
The voice too oh my god the voice

Reactions: 4
She has a terrible relationship with food and an attitude like she’s a cut above the rest.
Many people have had successful weightloss journeys and are happy to help others. She just LOVES herself. Her Instagram feed is just a gallery of selfies and posed photos. She doesn’t actually have any useful CONTENT. Bore off.
The voice too oh my god the voice
Yeah I noticed that, people always ask her questions but never replies, and never posts what she’s eating. Mainly cos it’s horrible food nobody would want to eat. She made a soup that looked horrible

On her highlights in the ‘Food’ one she had a photo of her weekly shop and it was just fruit and some vegetables and a tub of Quark and that was it

Wow, I’m sorry but this girl has an eating disorder.

Her food posted yesterday:
3 rice cakes with avocado
Vegetable soup with a side of cherry tomatoes for lunch
A chicken breast only cooked with curry powder and brocolli for dinner

She’s meant to be maintaining her weight?! That’s like 700 calories max

It does annoy me that she’s acting as a terribly irresponsible weight loss account. I don’t know why she even has SW in her name, where are the syns there? Hopefully her followers can see that that’s extreme ☹

I actually feel sorry for her. She posed with a glass of wine even though she’s had a Diet Coke. My brother has an eating disorder and he always takes photos of food he’s not actually eating

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed she’s no longer a vegan now either, fair play... I tried and failed after a month!

Agree. She uses the SW community as a platform and its wrong.

She did an extreme version of the slimming world idea and since reaching target has abused the plan further.

Even buying pizza and 30 nuggets or whatever she did to celebrate follower amounts but staying she won’t be eating the food. It’s madness.

She also claims to be super real and relatable but posted in her stories the other day she had been self sabotaging (I think she meant over eating or binge eating) yet we would NEVER see this.

I don’t think she’s shown so much as a square of chocolate pass her lips in a year when it’s 100% happened. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was suffering from bulimia triggered by binging. I hope that’s not he case though!

I just wish she would realise it’s OK to be a human being and she doesn’t have to act like a weightloss robot.

The Amount she’s training she can afford to have some flexibility with her food, a lot actually??

Also, someone who was once that size had a messed up relationship with food and over eating. She still has it now it’s just opposite end of the spectrum

Wow, I’m sorry but this girl has an eating disorder.

Her food posted yesterday:
3 rice cakes with avocado
Vegetable soup with a side of cherry tomatoes for lunch
A chicken breast only cooked with curry powder and brocolli for dinner

She’s meant to be maintaining her weight?! That’s like 700 calories max

It does annoy me that she’s acting as a terribly irresponsible weight loss account. I don’t know why she even has SW in her name, where are the syns there? Hopefully her followers can see that that’s extreme ☹

I actually feel sorry for her. She posed with a glass of wine even though she’s had a Diet Coke. My brother has an eating disorder and he always takes photos of food he’s not actually eating
I agree, that is not a sustainable amount of calories especially for how much she is said to be training. Also if she is wanting to build muscle (as she says) she needs to be in a calorie surplus not a calorie deficit and eating more protein.

Agree. She uses the SW community as a platform and its wrong.

She did an extreme version of the slimming world idea and since reaching target has abused the plan further.

Even buying pizza and 30 nuggets or whatever she did to celebrate follower amounts but staying she won’t be eating the food. It’s madness.

She also claims to be super real and relatable but posted in her stories the other day she had been self sabotaging (I think she meant over eating or binge eating) yet we would NEVER see this.

I don’t think she’s shown so much as a square of chocolate pass her lips in a year when it’s 100% happened. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was suffering from bulimia triggered by binging. I hope that’s not he case though!

I just wish she would realise it’s OK to be a human being and she doesn’t have to act like a weightloss robot.

The Amount she’s training she can afford to have some flexibility with her food, a lot actually??

Also, someone who was once that size had a messed up relationship with food and over eating. She still has it now it’s just opposite end of the spectrum
Totally agree. She obviously knew the SW accounts get the most followers. She did a few Q&A’s and did admit that she never used her syns and also replied to one saying she didn’t always use her Healthy Extra’s and you shouldn’t feel pressure too! 😱 She also never ate rice, pasta etc! Just horrible blended up vegetables she called a ‘soup’.

I saw that post about bingeing and thought the same, she never mentioned it. She had soo many concerned comments over her photo posted about 2 months ago, she looked way too thin and people were just pointing out to be careful. Fair play to her though she didn’t delete the comments just left them there. I hope nobody thinks that her weight loss is actually anything to look up to

I know from being on a weight loss mission myself for last 1.5 years that it can get addictive, obsessive, and all of these things. You have to just be wary to rest it if you feel you’re becoming that obsessed. Which isn’t easy because weight loss requires a lot of dedication. I think personally Sarah looks way too thin 😖 I have no idea if she’s still going to SW because I know they don’t accept you if you’re outside target weight, she reached that ages ago, but still eats very little. I wonder if she’s still losing weight. Who packs a packet of Quorn slices for a snack on holiday?!

• Sad
Totally agree. She obviously knew the SW accounts get the most followers. She did a few Q&A’s and did admit that she never used her syns and also replied to one saying she didn’t always use her Healthy Extra’s and you shouldn’t feel pressure too! 😱 She also never ate rice, pasta etc! Just horrible blended up vegetables she called a ‘soup’.

I saw that post about bingeing and thought the same, she never mentioned it. She had soo many concerned comments over her photo posted about 2 months ago, she looked way too thin and people were just pointing out to be careful. Fair play to her though she didn’t delete the comments just left them there. I hope nobody thinks that her weight loss is actually anything to look up to

I know from being on a weight loss mission myself for last 1.5 years that it can get addictive, obsessive, and all of these things. You have to just be wary to rest it if you feel you’re becoming that obsessed. Which isn’t easy because weight loss requires a lot of dedication. I think personally Sarah looks way too thin 😖 I have no idea if she’s still going to SW because I know they don’t accept you if you’re outside target weight, she reached that ages ago, but still eats very little. I wonder if she’s still losing weight. Who packs a packet of Quorn slices for a snack on holiday?!
Yes I agree, it can be all consuming, trying to lose weight. I lost 2.5 stone at the start of last year (not on slimming world) and I had to be focused and regimented to get the calorie deficit I needed without compromising health/nutrients. It is hard to lose weight! I think you're right, it has become an obsession for her - if you're packing snacks like that for holiday there is an issue. One thing I would say is that the reason why a lot of people put weight back on after a diet is because when they have lose the weight they don't know what to do. If they go back to their old ways they will put it back on but staying so regimented forever is impossible too. I don't think Sarah has reversed out of her diet yet and started being a bit more flexible with what she is eating which is really worrying.