SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. She obviously knew the SW accounts get the most followers. She did a few Q&A’s and did admit that she never used her syns and also replied to one saying she didn’t always use her Healthy Extra’s and you shouldn’t feel pressure too! 😱 She also never ate rice, pasta etc! Just horrible blended up vegetables she called a ‘soup’.

I saw that post about bingeing and thought the same, she never mentioned it. She had soo many concerned comments over her photo posted about 2 months ago, she looked way too thin and people were just pointing out to be careful. Fair play to her though she didn’t delete the comments just left them there. I hope nobody thinks that her weight loss is actually anything to look up to

I know from being on a weight loss mission myself for last 1.5 years that it can get addictive, obsessive, and all of these things. You have to just be wary to rest it if you feel you’re becoming that obsessed. Which isn’t easy because weight loss requires a lot of dedication. I think personally Sarah looks way too thin 😖 I have no idea if she’s still going to SW because I know they don’t accept you if you’re outside target weight, she reached that ages ago, but still eats very little. I wonder if she’s still losing weight. Who packs a packet of Quorn slices for a snack on holiday?!
I've followed her and I agree. She seems obsessional 🙉 It's one extreme to the other with SW accounts lately.

She must be in a huuuuge calorie deficit with the weight lifting and exercising. Don't think I've ever seen meals over more than 800 calories a day. Her voice is awful, surely she puts it on?🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I follow her but haven’t engaged with her posts or watched her stories for ages because her voice irritated me too much! She barely eats & as many of you say, never ever posts the bad of her journey.

Are there actually and SW insta pages that are decent? I’ve found recently that I’m unfollowing loads of them and none are inspiring me anymore. SW_Danielle is the only page I think I actually like now!

Reactions: 2
I follow her but haven’t engaged with her posts or watched her stories for ages because her voice irritated me too much! She barely eats & as many of you say, never ever posts the bad of her journey.

Are there actually and SW insta pages that are decent? I’ve found recently that I’m unfollowing loads of them and none are inspiring me anymore. SW_Danielle is the only page I think I actually like now!
Danielle hasn’t lost weight in over a year not exactly inspirational

Reactions: 3
Her voice is just ugh. I know plenty of people from Manchester and have worked they - they don’t sound like that I just don’t get it.

Her weight loss - on the face of it is incredible but when you read and look at her posts she hardly eats a thing !

Another one who thinks she’s a model Cos she can fit into size 8 - one of her friends should have a word about the dress sense

Didn’t know about the necklace or the nuggets. Who buys food they are not going to eat ? What on earth ?! What does she even do with it.

Also another weight loss account who looks a lot older now they’ve dropped weight. I know she can’t help that but a little more would look a lot healthier/less drastic

Reactions: 2
Her voice is just ugh. I know plenty of people from Manchester and have worked they - they don’t sound like that I just don’t get it.

Her weight loss - on the face of it is incredible but when you read and look at her posts she hardly eats a thing !

Another one who thinks she’s a model Cos she can fit into size 8 - one of her friends should have a word about the dress sense

Didn’t know about the necklace or the nuggets. Who buys food they are not going to eat ? What on earth ?! What does she even do with it.

Also another weight loss account who looks a lot older now they’ve dropped weight. I know she can’t help that but a little more would look a lot healthier/less drastic
I thought the same about her looking older! Some people just suit chunkier faces, I think she looked perfect about 20/25 lbs ago..

Reactions: 1