SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always photographing food she’s not eating isn’t she?! It’s such an odd behaviour because it’s like if you’re not eating it why would you care to look at it sniff it..

It’s scary she has 105K followers who may strive to be that anal 😳 not sure why she needs this account as she never replies to anyone 🤔
Because she’s completely self obsessed. I think she’s disgustingly full of herself. She NEVER replies to anyone - she thinks her tit don’t stink

Reactions: 1
she’s far too restrictive. I get she wants to be healthy etc but your not going to look back and be like that was a great bag of carrots. Actual live a little. It’s Christmas lol I always say it’s not what you eat between Christmas and new year, it’s what you eat between new year and Christmas 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Reactions: 6
she’s far too restrictive. I get she wants to be healthy etc but your not going to look back and be like that was a great bag of carrots. Actual live a little. It’s Christmas lol I always say it’s not what you eat between Christmas and new year, it’s what you eat between new year and Christmas 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Exactly. I bet she won’t even break her diet on Christmas Day. She’s already at goal, not looking to lose anymore, that’s when you can increase your calories to a normal amount and she’s also going to the gym constantly, so she could really indulge more and actually eat properly! I bet her fridge doesn’t even have any cheese or butter, her food looks vile and bland

Reactions: 2
Exactly. I bet she won’t even break her diet on Christmas Day. She’s already at goal, not looking to lose anymore, that’s when you can increase your calories to a normal amount and she’s also going to the gym constantly, so she could really indulge more and actually eat properly! I bet her fridge doesn’t even have any cheese or butter, her food looks vile and bland
totally agree. it's so much easier to maintain and eat maintenance calories when you're at goal and know what you're doing. it's about an average calorie intake across the week so there is defo room for manoeuvre at Christmas. I hope she loosens up her diet restrictions for it. such a shame if not. she has done amazing to lose so much weight as that is so hard to do, but swapping one bad approach to eating for another (albeit at opposite ends of the spectrum) is not a healthy place to be.

Thought as much! She looked like she had taken a dunk in an oil container last time
🤢🤢🤢 it’s actually all for validation. I bet she can’t WAIT for the pictures to be sent to her so she can upload them on her page as fast as she can. Why not just live a healthy life,enjoy exercise and a maintenance weight. Do it for yourself always !

Reactions: 4
I do admire her will power and I’m hoping to adopt similar myself but not until the 2nd Jan 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean she could have peeled them. Her feed actually makes me sad. Jesus, live a little. Nobody gives a tit if you have a six pack. It just proves what a boring so and so you must be.

She lost 10 stone with sw great fab well done to her
But does anyone else think shes taken the whole fitness thing ott also she eats very little and i feel like she kinda starved herself to get quicker results other then following the plan properly
Does anyone else follow her?

Reactions: 3
Think she used to have a thread on Gomi. Yeah she basically lives of tiny portions of veg and spends her life in the gym. Looks amazing, but is it healthy?