Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes those Loewe jeans look so cheap. Like she was bored in Math class and drew the logos with White Out.
You have to applaud her talent for taking individual pieces that COULD be cool, and styling them in ways that look utterly tit.
---

Loved the comments on Tiktok saying its not Zara's fault you didn't check what you were buying' etc 😊
My face is still 'This video could've been a thought.'

Screenshot_20230211-100337~2.png

Screenshot_20230211-100403~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg is she still going on about a damn coat!????

Does she realise people out there are dealing with REAL problems!?

Reactions: 8
Christ she's dumb.

Still going on about her Zara ban because of the coat, bought a Zara jacket for double the price off Depop, says this is her cutest outfit ever.

✨️ Joe Goldberg chic is back ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont care how much that Mui Mui cap was it doesn't suit her and for all the bloody moaning she's done over that Zara coast she is still wearing it! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Wtf is airport dad mode? Why do influencers always film themselves drinking their Starbucks? Why's she laughing hysterically at herself? Why is she still wearing the Zara coat she allegedly hates?

I don't know if I fell asleep but... what did they do in Amsterdam? There was more talk about what she was wearing. She seemed most excited about wearing cute jeans, eating pancakes and going shopping. 'Anne Frank's house, the museumy situation' did get a mention but she had more to say about her cute new scarf.

There's definitely been some botox/ filler because her face doesn't move properly any more.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ryan’s in airport dad mode because he doesn’t want to be seen next to an idiot yammering to herself in a camera.

She really is dumb. Remarks that the buildings are wonky. Ya, because Amsterdam was basically built in poles and they’re degrading. And climate change.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Truest thing she's said in years.

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 7.35.37 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 7.34.32 pm.png

Also, she thinks 30-40 min walk is a long walk when you're doing a city trip. Am I the odd one out, but I don't think that's a long walk at all?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ryan’s in airport dad mode because he doesn’t want to be seen next to an idiot yammering to herself in a camera.

She really is dumb. Remarks that the buildings are wonky. Ya, because Amsterdam was basically built in poles and they’re degrading. And climate change.
Omg! How embarrassing is she? 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

Truest thing she's said in years.

View attachment 1956153View attachment 1956154

Also, she thinks 30-40 min walk is a long walk when you're doing a city trip. Am I the odd one out, but I don't think that's a long walk at all?
She’s so dumb 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

🤮🤮🤮🤮
---

How many more pictures is she going to post of herself from Saturday night? How self obsessed can one person be? It’s vile!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Omg! How embarrassing is she? 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

She’s so dumb 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

🤮🤮🤮🤮
---

How many more pictures is she going to post of herself from Saturday night? How self obsessed can one person be? It’s vile!
I’m sure it’s since Ryan she has become a complete twit. I do wonder what he is really like

Reactions: 7
Did she also say she no longer has lip filler? They definitely don’t look natural either. I don’t know why so many instagrammers / YouTubers lie about what they do to their face, if you’ve had work done just own it, stop painting an unrealistic image to viewers who look up to you

Did she also say she no longer has lip filler? They definitely don’t look natural either. I don’t know why so many instagrammers / YouTubers lie about what they do to their face, if you’ve had work done just own it, stop painting an unrealistic image to viewers who look up to you
I’ve just finished watching her boring video. Her lips and forehead looked very odd to me!

Reactions: 2
She is truly pathetic. How did you spend your final morning in Amsterdam? Getting ready & packing 🙄 sorry shove it all in a case - you’ve been there for 3 days how much do you have? Idiot.

• Haha
She is truly pathetic. How did you spend your final morning in Amsterdam? Getting ready & packing 🙄 sorry shove it all in a case - you’ve been there for 3 days how much do you have? Idiot.
i feel like she spent more than half the time getting ready filming her tiktoks and all fhe outfit tiktoks, way more than the actualy going out. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know! Also, she re-wore a lot of her clothes so I found her stress about packing truly baffling.

Poor Ryan to be left alone to go sightseeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.