Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Snoozles making the ‘coat drama’ into a TikTok as well. Of course, cos there’s nothing bigger than this going on in her life. Loving the comment on the video though 😭😂 yes this probably is what she cried about at therapy.
FA68AFDC-5773-4CB2-9490-3D7E7FEB1468.png
83F196E3-EDC3-4944-925B-AF988D5476B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that she says the random stitches make it look like she's repaired her coat and is being sustainable is hilarious. Maybe next time look what you're spending £170 on and check it when it arrives, like us povos. Also she says she didn't have time to change her entire outfit when A. She had time to unpick the stitching and attempt to remove the label. B. It's a coat, most of us just wear one of our two existing coats with everything and don't worry about it being a vibe. C. She owns about 60 coats and has shown various other plain black coats she could have worn. Or one of these coats from her coat haul a few months ago.

Reactions: 6
She cant style the simplest of items. A navy jumper styled with blacker leather look trousers:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can this witch post a simple video without moaning and complaining about everything? Why is her life so hard everytime?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can this witch post a simple video without moaning and complaining about everything? Why is her life so hard everytime?
This is her reaction to an unseemly tag on a coat and her hair not laying perfectly. Imagine if she had real problems?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That baffles me so much! Quality alterations make all the difference for looking polished, which she should know since she “works” in “fashion”

It’s not as though she’s paying out of pocket for the majority of her clothing in the first place, so hardly a prohibitive expense for the likes of Snoozle…

Reactions: 4
Is she still whinging about that coat!? I'd love to ask how those two stitched on logos and labels are any different to having massive Fendi logos everywhere and Loewe logos on her knees.

• Haha
Is she still whinging about that coat!? I'd love to ask how those two stitched on logos and labels are any different to having massive Fendi logos everywhere and Loewe logos on her knees.
One's European, one isn't.

---

Ah, yes, I see how supposedly "done with Zara" Snoozie is.

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 7.49.35 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When she was showing her haul
She mentioned wanting more streamlined wardrobe
But yet she cant change out of a black coat at the last minute cos there will be too many choices

Not her first silly contradiction but this is why she thinks her life is so complex lol

Why does she keep saying “stupid mental health walks” think previous vlog she said it too
Why cant she hang out with Ryan while he makes dinner?

When she was showing her haul
She mentioned wanting more streamlined wardrobe
But yet she cant change out of a black coat at the last minute cos there will be too many choices

Not her first silly contradiction but this is why she thinks her life is so complex lol

Why does she keep saying “stupid mental health walks” think previous vlog she said it too
Why cant she hang out with Ryan while he makes dinner?
Yet another contradiction - she mentioned in a TikTok that she tells guys on a first date she doesn’t know how to cook so the guy doesn’t get the impression she’ll be a housewife and make him dinner every night. By that definition, Ryan is her housewife now. Plus she doesn’t know how to cook anything other than avocado pasta anyway.

She really is just awful. I cannot stand the way she talks - "Menty B" etc. Grow up you silly little girl. I do not see what Ryan finds attractive in her. I imagine its like looking after a teenager. She is not sure who she, she does fashion content but has no idea how to put an outfit together, she just copies whatever is popular on Instagram. Also, her overexaggerated smile is gross.

Reactions: 13
Yes why does she call it a 'stupid mental health' walk? there is nothing stupid about MH! I actually quite like Ryan seems a nice bloke dont know what he sees in her though!

Reactions: 11
Yes why does she call it a 'stupid mental health' walk? there is nothing stupid about MH! I actually quite like Ryan seems a nice bloke dont know what he sees in her though!
.........I honestly believe that she does not suffer from mental health issues but instead has no idea what she is doing in life, lives in a constant state of comparison, and loves buzz words. Tiny Suzi can't see someone have genuine mental health problems as she would then feel left out so, now she has menty b's!

I think the stupid mental health walk was a meme during Covid. I seem to remember another influencer sharing a video of them stomping around. I guess she's referring to this, but I haven't watched a full video from her for weeks.

Reactions: 8
.........I honestly believe that she does not suffer from mental health issues but instead has no idea what she is doing in life, lives in a constant state of comparison, and loves buzz words. Tiny Suzi can't see someone have genuine mental health problems as she would then feel left out so, now she has menty b's!
She suffers from privileged white girl syndrome. Lily Pebbles is also a sufferer.

Key symptoms include:
- making mountains out of molehills
- complaining incessantly about the slightest inconvenience
- dramatically re-hashing events that no one cares about/relates to
- not taking responsibility over one’s mistakes

Other symptoms may include:
- acting like an hormonal teenager
- attempting sarcasm over one’s perceived privileged white girl syndrome to appear ReLaTaBLe and failing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sorry but i hope ryan leaves her, he deserves better and a wake up call might benefit her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.