Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ryan to be left alone to go sightseeing.
Don’t feel bad for him. I’m sure it was a blessed relief.

That whole airport hysteria at the beginning😫
The obsession with the tit scarf 😫
Having 0 energy in your 30’s? Er what?

I kept watching the vlog incase anything interesting happened. It didn’t

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The ate food at basic white girl restaurants, went to one museum (where she kept stepping on her coat while walking up and down stairs umm okay) and spent way too much time on getting ready. 3 days in Amsterdam! That vlog should be titled “Amsterdam: mostly the hotel and my thumb face”.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I used to quite like Suzie (I’m talking when she lived in that little flat with Josh and worked full time), then I was massively turned off by her chav era (when she dated that guy who used to go out with one of her friends or something??) so had to unsubscribe.

I’ve watched a few videos of her recently and my God, when did she become the most vapid person on planet earth?! Her entire existence is about ‘getting ready’ but by the time she’s got dressed and finished her make up, she doesn’t actually do anything…

She talks about having a great sense of humour (erm, where?) and seems to think she’s really killing it but I just don’t get what she’s offering?! Why do people follow her cos I can’t even hate watch her as there is literally nothing to hate - nothing going on there at all!

Reactions: 14
I used to quite like Suzie (I’m talking when she lived in that little flat with Josh and worked full time), then I was massively turned off by her chav era (when she dated that guy who used to go out with one of her friends or something??) so had to unsubscribe.

I’ve watched a few videos of her recently and my God, when did she become the most vapid person on planet earth?! Her entire existence is about ‘getting ready’ but by the time she’s got dressed and finished her make up, she doesn’t actually do anything…

She talks about having a great sense of humour (erm, where?) and seems to think she’s really killing it but I just don’t get what she’s offering?! Why do people follow her cos I can’t even hate watch her as there is literally nothing to hate - nothing going on there at all!
She believes in her own hype with her head way too up her own arse. She’s also extremely immature and a tad thick. Bad mix

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hate the party look. Not my taste… too tinker bell for me.
The runway show look was alright, a simple black trench, Prada bag and headband. Though can’t say the same for her FW neighbours 🙊 I feel she will try to put her best foot forward for these events, since these invites are a blue moon event. Unlike a bleach blondie we may know.
56E6A401-0793-4DBE-84B1-E36EA356999D.jpeg

EC5692D2-4935-4795-A1CA-08B63BF0A42E.jpeg

C51E1520-CCBA-4697-B793-36116140A20E.jpeg

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That hairband is hilarious
Is that a Prada logo on the top?! She needs to step away from Farfetch’s accessories section. This plus the Miu Miu hat and Loewe sports bra? Toooooooo much tackiness.

She also looks like a nun who’s gotten a day pass away from the convent on that weird black trench and headband lewk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that a Prada logo on the top?! She needs to step away from Farfetch’s accessories section. This plus the Miu Miu hat and Loewe sports bra? Toooooooo much tackiness.

She also looks like a nun who’s gotten a day pass away from the convent on that weird black trench and headband lewk.
Maybe she will get the tie next - allow Ryan to share it with her as an act of selfless generosity?

Reactions: 3

I personally like watching her because sometimes it feels like watching a car crash in slow motion, but than in an amusing kind of way where nothing or nobody gets hurt. Sometimes it just makes me feel very accomplished. Granted she sets the bar quiet low 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Both tit, babes!
So does she not care about style now, is she just like millions of others when wfh, wearing old sweatpants and (for some ungodly reason) a sweatshirt that has been made cropped?

Should we all no longer click the links and buy whatever the jumper or cropped shirt and leather shorts of dreams combo this week is?

I mean I'm not super into wearing just an oversized blazer alone as an outfit either...is the bag meant to save it from looking so bad or...?

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's just me but her outfits look out of place at LFW. London is known for being the most casual of the major fashion weeks, but she's here dressed like shes going to the ultra sexy / glam Milan. She's sticking out like a sore thumb and not someone who actually knows and works in british fashion industry

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.