Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is a flight from London to Amsterdam? She’s shilling “post-flight” skincare like she just flew halfway around the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Considering she slagged off that zara coat so much it seems to be her go-to. She’s wearing it all the time. It’s not like she’s short of choice

Reactions: 7
sorry but i hope ryan leaves her, he deserves better and a wake up call might benefit her.
The fact he's been able to tolerate her for so long makes me question if he's really the nice guy we think him to be. You can only tolerate this level of shallowness for so long, no normal man could live with her

Unless she's exceptional in the sack...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The fact he's been able to tolerate her for so long makes me question if he's really the nice guy we think him to be. You can only tolerate this level of shallowness for so long, no normal man could live with her

Could just be a himbo ala Jack Grealish. Talented in their fields, but outside of that, dumb as rocks and nice 'cos there's not a whole lot going up there.

Could just be a himbo ala Jack Grealish. Talented in their fields, but outside of that, dumb as rocks and nice 'cos there's not a whole lot going up there.
I think you may have something there! Nice bloke but that’s about it!

Reactions: 5

Her shallowness has increased since being with Ryan..

Reactions: 3
A casual £350 denim baseball cap is featured in today's video. According to Sue she's forgotten how to dress herself during January. The amount she obsesses over her clothes isn't normal though, I'd feel anxious as well if I were scrutinising my appearance like this. Maybe having an actual capsule wardrobe for awhile would help her and be good content. Or even just a normal pleb wardrobe like the rest of us have. She makes the most simple tasks exhausting for herself, packing for a few days away should be easy when all your clothes are so bland. Sorry, classic pieces.

She also complains that viewers of her content on TikTok are” angry”. So basically, anyone who calls her out or doesn’t leave her nice comments is mean. Okay, Jan.

She needs to take an extended holiday from social media. Her anxiety over using up a brow product and not having a replacement, not knowing how to dress in January, not knowing what to bring for 2 days in Amsterdam?! Or maybe she needs to fire her therapist because that tit ain’t working.

That bleeping MiuMiu ball cap 😂 Has Farfetch credit and just buys ugly ass accessories then spends a few minutes showing us how to wear a headband and then putting a ball cap over it 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her self-awareness is beaut. Whinges about the negative feedback she gets on Tiktok...yet doesn't see it's because she bangs on about her lucky privilege, molehill problems like her Zara coat debacle, rampant consumerism, constant body checking and menty b jokes.

You get trash feedback because you give trash content.

lol 1.PNG

lol 2.PNG

lol 3.PNG

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Like others have said I have no idea how Ryan puts up with her esp when his ex seemed more down to earth

Reactions: 3
How can she forget how to dress for January? She’s going across the North Sea not to the North Pole. You look at the weather forecast and you pack appropriately!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.