Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'if I look questionable in the next few days, mind ya business' oh duck off you rude witch! she is such a cocky witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
'if I look questionable in the next few days, mind ya business' oh duck off you rude witch! she is such a cocky witch.
Not watched it and probably won't but she 'looks questionable' most of the time? Usually because she's doing a weird pout that looks like she's sniffing her own farts. As if we've got a 'what I bought this week' again as if it's normal to buy boxes and boxes of STUFF within the space of a week.

Reactions: 9
A) I don’t care what you bought this week

B) I don’t care about your date night

Why are lots of “influencers” now including their men in everything? I didn’t sign up for this! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I think all the couple’s content is to ‘align’ themselves as their followers get older and start to settle down. Plus open up commercial opportunities for their boyfriends
And more ways to monetise as women still buy a lot of their partners clothing. It is a huge assumption that all women want to see couples content. I have a feeling they are looking at metrics which is showing an increase of traffic from this demographic.

• Wow
I think all the couple’s content is to ‘align’ themselves as their followers get older and start to settle down. Plus open up commercial opportunities for their boyfriends
And more ways to monetise as women still buy a lot of their partners clothing. It is a huge assumption that all women want to see couples content. I have a feeling they are looking at metrics which is showing an increase of traffic from this demographic.
Not only do not all women want to see couple content. Not everybody wants/needs/ is in a relationship and you don't have to be in a relationship to be happy (or goals) even though I think that is how most influencers see it. And sometimes I think they are only in said relationship to have a big extravagant wedding 🙊 Sorry Suzie, I know you definitely don't want to get proposed to as you screamed numerous times this year ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
:oops: The vlogmas intro looks like a Debenhams advert. Which could kind of be a compliment I guess? It's really cringey but seems well done. Imagining them filming it is pretty funny.

Edit: remember ages ago when Sue was saying she had Reynauds!? I have it and most days when I'm at home I'm wearing thick trousers, big socks, a t shirt, a sweater and a fleece. She's wandering around in a crop top in December.....
She only has the petite version.

It's so cuteeeee!!

(Sorry about reynauds in all seriousness)
A) I don’t care what you bought this week

B) I don’t care about your date night

Why are lots of “influencers” now including their men in everything? I didn’t sign up for this! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
To all influencers it may concern,
I don't want to see your boyfriend. No offence but, no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, WHO is buying a new vlogging camera every few months!? Why don't these people look after their stuff and get it fixed instead of just ordering more more more? Why am I even surprised at this point.

Edit: is it just me or does her forehead not move any more? It's all I could think about during the worst description of a film ever given.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not Suzie talking about sustainable fashion and making more considered purchases in her latest vlog whilst opening a mountain of parcels :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry, WHO is buying a new vlogging camera every few months!? Why don't these people look after their stuff and get it fixed instead of just ordering more more more? Why am I even surprised at this point.

Edit: is it just me or does her forehead not move any more? It's all I could think about during the worst description of a film ever given.
Really odd and her lips are f&cked!

Reactions: 5
also off topic: but she had a friend, I think her name was Alex, and she was also a YTer. Her voice was pretty high and sometimes almost like whispering... does anyone know her name?

Reactions: 1
also off topic: but she had a friend, I think her name was Alex, and she was also a YTer. Her voice was pretty high and sometimes almost like whispering... does anyone know her name?
I Covet Thee. She doesn't upload any more. One of her last uploads a year ago was an 'I'm back' type video, she did her own version of vlogmas then she disappeared again. Have a look at her Instagram if you like beige!

Sorry for not knowing this. I’m new here. What happened to Suzie in 2017?
Not sure of the context but is this when her and Josh broke up? Or was that 2018?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.