Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot with influencers that consistently use the fact it’s their “job” as an exuse for over
Consumption (usually not even at their own expense) that have no knowledge of the industries they claim to be a part of then posting videos where they fail to aknowledge current affairs in fashion. I appreciate Suzie’s video where she specifically mentions Balenciaga may have been filmed before their recent controversy but it wasn’t posted before. And it’s meant to be your job. You could easily cut that footage or acknowledge it. I can’t fathom. If you’re meant to be at the forefront then either you’re failing catastrophically or you just don’t care and I don’t know what’s worse
Suzie wouldn’t realize anything was happening outside her teeny tiny size 4 narcissistic bubble if it slapped her upside the head.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg, currently giving her podcast a listen and wow this girl can ramble. She just said “ok so lets get straight into it” on the 20th minute.
1/10 would not recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg, currently giving her podcast a listen and wow this girl can ramble. She just said “ok so lets get straight into it” on the 20th minute.
1/10 would not recommend.
I wonder if she's done with it now or if she's going to start recording again? It's described as a weekly podcast but hasn't been updated for well over a month.

Reactions: 4
What is that?
Bronzer/ fake tan gone wrong?

I wonder if she's done with it now or if she's going to start recording again? It's described as a weekly podcast but hasn't been updated for well over a month.

She will say she has been too busy with travels/ trips and parties… no time to record. Prolly realised that podcast is taking more work than she realised.

Reactions: 3
What the…..
As if it wasn't ridiculous enough, this is the umbrella. A basic fold up black umbrella.

Screenshot_20221129-150212_YouTube.jpg

She wears boots that she acknowledges aren't water resistant and a blazer. Oh and an open tote bag which apparently has her laptop in. All perfect for a rainy day.

It's like a parody at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As if it wasn't ridiculous enough, this is the umbrella. A basic fold up black umbrella.

View attachment 1769228

She wears boots that she acknowledges aren't water resistant and a blazer. Oh and an open tote bag which apparently has her laptop in. All perfect for a rainy day.

basically she’s got to run downstairs to her taxi so the umbrella is purely an accessory 😂😂

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1769228

Is that a weird lens she's filming with or has her forhead grown?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen that little video on her IG stories promoting her vlogmas?
I'm dead. She thinks she's a Kardashian? And the boyfriend? why is he there?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1769228

Lol first thing that popped in to my head: the umbrella is probably the most basic black umbrella ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.