Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie and Victoria calling their old, best friend Allana, ‘A-lar-na’

It’s not hard girls 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Susie and Victoria calling their old, best friend Allana, ‘A-lar-na’

It’s not hard girls 🙄🙄
Pretty sure she's claimed it's because she's British and that's how you pronounce it in the UK.

witch, get a bleeping clue! You bet if someone mispronounced BONAAAAAAALDEEEEEE she'd crack a titty fit over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she's claimed it's because she's British and that's how you pronounce it in the UK.

witch, get a bleeping clue! You bet if someone mispronounced BONAAAAAAALDEEEEEE she'd crack a titty fit over it.
My friend Allana pronounces her name “All ar na” so that how I pronounce it. We’re British though! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My friend Allana pronounces her name “All ar na” so that how I pronounce it. We’re British though! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
That's fair if that's how your mate wants her name pronounced, but Allana has always stated how she'd prefer the pronunciation of her name. I think it's pretty rude to ignore someone's preference consistently in that case and using your nationality (that shares the same language as Canada mind you) is a piss poor excuse. Like lol, majority of Brits say 'pasta' with the same short 'a', so I think lil Sue can sort herself out in that regard.

(This is basically the only time I'll defend Allana as I'm a bit biased when it comes to pronouncing people's names how they want it. I have an ethnic last name that I grew up with a Westernised pronunciation because it was easier for other people to pronounce, and my dad had to adopt a Western name because people thought his 3 letter Vietnamese name was too hard to pronounce :rolleyes:)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's fair if that's how your mate wants her name pronounced, but Allana has always stated how she'd prefer the pronunciation of her name. I think it's pretty rude to ignore someone's preference consistently in that case and using your nationality (that shares the same language as Canada mind you) is a piss poor excuse. Like lol, majority of Brits say 'pasta' with the same short 'a', so I think lil Sue can sort herself out in that regard.

(This is basically the only time I'll defend Allana as I'm a bit biased when it comes to pronouncing people's names how they want it. I have an ethnic last name that I grew up with a Westernised pronunciation because it was easier for other people to pronounce, and my dad had to adopt a Western name because people thought his 3 letter Vietnamese name was too hard to pronounce :rolleyes:)
Oh I didn’t know she’s stated how she likes it pronounced. In that case it’s ignorant of them!!

Reactions: 3
I Covet Thee. She doesn't upload any more. One of her last uploads a year ago was an 'I'm back' type video, she did her own version of vlogmas then she disappeared again. Have a look at her Instagram if you like beige!

Not sure of the context but is this when her and Josh broke up? Or was that 2018?
She went on and on abt that full circle or some same set of situation blah blah
Is like she doesnt want to share the full personal context but has to talk nothing in order to fill up the time while she takes way too long to do her makeup!

Reactions: 6
Is like she doesnt want to share the full personal context but has to talk nothing in order to fill up the time while she takes way too long to do her makeup!
She retired I thought? Just lives off freebies she sells on vintedor depop and the odd insta ad. Her bf morphed into a Lord of the rings character.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah no idea, this is what vlogmas 2017 looked like. I seem to remember it being quite enjoyable to watch. I think 2018 was the breakup and when Alix and her fell out? Maybe all sorts was going on behind the scenes but there's nothing more annoying than someone hinting at or alluding to something without just saying what they're talking about!

Reactions: 6
If I recall this period correctly:
  • Broke up with her long-term live-in partner (tbf, it didn't seem like they were good for each other)
  • Moved into a new flat and gave up her dogs (I think the dog she has now ended up with her parents, the other was re-homed to a family friend)
  • Was eating like tit (like, I love a greasy takeaway, but she was having Maccas & Dominoes at least twice a week)
  • Getting drunk a lot (she'd post some interesting stories of her out at night – there was one particularly embarrassing Ariana Grande lip-syncing story)
  • Hooked up with her mate's ex-boyf (gym guy or some other tit name) and would passive aggressively post/mention the situation
  • Just in general behaving hyper and super cringe (she posted a since-deleted shopping haul vid where she kept leaping up and down on her chair, going even more off tangent than she does now, talking super fast...was weird)
  • Also was when she was trying to prove how much of a 'a strong, sexy, independent woman' she was, when you don't have to prove any of those??? She did a sponned perfume ad of her rolling around in the sea, was doing these random photoshoots of her in her lingerie or sitting naked in a bath. It was a big reason why she was called Floozie in her old threads lol
  • Went through her Ariana Grande stan phase and her weird LA phrase (like how she's currently in her Paris phrase)
  • Just absolutely fucked her hair – feral amounts of extensions, dyed it almost black, then fried it with bleach
  • Had her falling out with Alix (tbf, that was just a complex situation involving a family bereavement I don't think we'll ever get the full details)
If you can access her old Guru Gossiper threads, they're a bloody goldmine. And the below thumbnail really sums up that period well:
Screen Shot 2022-12-10 at 9.24.48 pm.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I recall this period correctly:
  • Broke up with her long-term live-in partner (tbf, it didn't seem like they were good for each other)
  • Moved into a new flat and gave up her dogs (I think the dog she has now ended up with her parents, the other was re-homed to a family friend)
  • Was eating like tit (like, I love a greasy takeaway, but she was having Maccas & Dominoes at least twice a week)
  • Getting drunk a lot (she'd post some interesting stories of her out at night – there was one particularly embarrassing Ariana Grande lip-syncing story)
  • Hooked up with her mate's ex-boyf (gym guy or some other tit name) and would passive aggressively post/mention the situation
  • Just in general behaving hyper and super cringe (she posted a since-deleted shopping haul vid where she kept leaping up and down on her chair, going even more off tangent than she does now, talking super fast...was weird)
  • Also was when she was trying to prove how much of a 'a strong, sexy, independent woman' she was, when you don't have to prove any of those??? She did a sponned perfume ad of her rolling around in the sea, was doing these random photoshoots of her in her lingerie or sitting naked in a bath. It was a big reason why she was called Floozie in her old threads lol
  • Went through her Ariana Grande stan phase and her weird LA phrase (like how she's currently in her Paris phrase)
  • Just absolutely fucked her hair – feral amounts of extensions, dyed it almost black, then fried it with bleach
  • Had her falling out with Alix (tbf, that was just a complex situation involving a family bereavement I don't think we'll ever get the full details)
If you can access her old Guru Gossiper threads, they're a bloody goldmine. And the below thumbnail really sums up that period well:
View attachment 1796414
sounds Like ADHD if you ask me lmao. She never has her own personality but rather makes other things her personality, she talks about bullshit never gets to the point,overspending, loving novelty… I wish She would be more open, all the pretending makes her super annoying

Reactions: 1
Yeah no idea, this is what vlogmas 2017 looked like. I seem to remember it being quite enjoyable to watch. I think 2018 was the breakup and when Alix and her fell out? Maybe all sorts was going on behind the scenes but there's nothing more annoying than someone hinting at or alluding to something without just saying what they're talking about!

Exactly! She always does this in her life updates too! I also thought it was very weird how she said she couldn't remember to what conclusion she and her therapist came. Don't you go to therapy to get some advice and help? Maybe she just says it as another way of talking about herself? 🤷

(By the way not shaming anyone who goes to therapy or therapy in itself. I think it's great that the last couple of years people can talk about it and that is less stigmatized.)

Reactions: 5
Today vlog is called A Trip to the Cotswolds but they don't get there until 22 minutes in and its just time lapses and closeups of dogs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Sue always makes SUCH a big deal about dying her hairy upper lip in her videos but then films a Reel for Armani Beauty with her visible mustache. Like girl, come on.

Reactions: 2
looks like chicken feet oppps something abt the awkward pose, nail shape and color
Her hand tattoos weren't done well, so whatever she does to her nails end up looking tit because the tattoos look like they were done in a prison yard.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.