Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty, that video promoting her blog as is the only good creative video I’ve seen from her this year. It puts effort, creative direction and editing creativity too. This makes much better content. I don’t like the content of her vlogmas because it will be a bore and the same as every other video she uploads. This intro has at least a bit of effort, sure, her acting is questionable lol even ryan does a better job. But if she put this much effort and thinking into all her videos she would be a better content creator than this shallow, lazy bobble head idiot.

Reactions: 6
In all honesty, that video promoting her blog as is the only good creative video I’ve seen from her this year. It puts effort, creative direction and editing creativity too. This makes much better content. I don’t like the content of her vlogmas because it will be a bore and the same as every other video she uploads. This intro has at least a bit of effort, sure, her acting is questionable lol even ryan does a better job. But if she put this much effort and thinking into all her videos she would be a better content creator than this shallow, lazy bobble head idiot.
Sorry, I just can’t abide her anymore!

Reactions: 4
What cosmetic procedures has Suzie done to her face? I can see she had her lips done, but what did she do to get her face to be more sculpted? Is it just effects of baby fat melting and normal aging? Also her brow bone is more prominent, is it likely she got a brow lift and blepharoplasty?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I normally don't watch Suzie, but I was bored and got curious.

Reactions: 3
What cosmetic procedures has Suzie done to her face? I can see she had her lips done, but what did she do to get her face to be more sculpted? Is it just effects of baby fat melting and normal aging? Also her brow bone is more prominent, is it likely she got a brow lift and blepharoplasty?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I normally don't watch Suzie, but I was bored and got curious.
Probably more than she’s letting on! Weight loss hasn’t helped. She says her lip fillers have all gone now but that’s rubbish!

Reactions: 4
:oops: The vlogmas intro looks like a Debenhams advert. Which could kind of be a compliment I guess? It's really cringey but seems well done. Imagining them filming it is pretty funny.

Edit: remember ages ago when Sue was saying she had Reynauds!? I have it and most days when I'm at home I'm wearing thick trousers, big socks, a t shirt, a sweater and a fleece. She's wandering around in a crop top in December.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I started watching the vlog but died already after that intro of second hand embarrassment! Who does she think she is? Yes it is wel edited, but it looks like she is making a reality tv series of her and Ryan... Kardashians who shop at Aldi style? This intro did make my day though! Thank you, Suzie, in a stressful period you made me feel like I had my tit together!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That intro was the most cringey thing I have seen in a long time. Gives me more of the ick than snap shot eye from tiktok and that is saying a lot

Reactions: 5
That intro was the most cringey thing I have seen in a long time. Gives me more of the ick than snap shot eye from tiktok and that is saying a lot
Watch Lydia’s and you’ll see far worse. I’ve had to head to Suzie because I’m absolutely disgusted by Lidl and growing tired of Josie. Why can’t anyone just be good 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m not a witch. I’m not a horrible person. I big women up. BUT Suzie, without make up has a look of Matt Hancock about her. I’m sorry. Now I’ve seen it, I can’t unsee it and now you have to see it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is Sue one of those who just puts 'Vlogmas' in their usual video titles rather than actually uploading every day :unsure:

Reactions: 7
I’m not a witch. I’m not a horrible person. I big women up. BUT Suzie, without make up has a look of Matt Hancock about her. I’m sorry. Now I’ve seen it, I can’t unsee it and now you have to see it too.
Dem strong Italian genes, innit...

• Haha
Yesterdays video
Screenshot_20221205-082655_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221205-082625_YouTube.jpg

Three random video openings from the last couple of weeks, including her first 'Vlogmas'.
Screenshot_20221205-082901_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221205-082930_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221205-082949_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
She doesn't look very well.
She hasn’t looked well in years. She looks incredibly sallow and anemic now. In all honesty, it’s probably an iron deficiency. She’s publicly mentioned having several of the common symptoms and her selective veganism wouldn’t be helping.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.