Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Major cringe! MAKE IT STOP!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Super cringe!
I can't wait to watch it though 😅 will there be a life update? A coffee montage? Some tears because her life is so difficult? A mention of how she saved every penny for her loft conversion followed by a designer bag she's bought?

At this point we could make a bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed nearly all of her recent PR lunches/dinner are hosted by vic? Therefore friends invite, and not through the brand themselves. Not wonder career tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why did she ever think the lace dress with diamantés around the cups/ straps is a look? It looks cheap and tacky. I dread to think how much she spent on it.

Reactions: 5
Why did she ever think the lace dress with diamantés around the cups/ straps is a look? It looks cheap and tacky. I dread to think how much she spent on it.
I was just watching Best In Show and Jennifer Coolidge’s character wears a similar dress during the party the night before the dog show 😂

I meannnnnn
107178EC-9486-4A92-9B94-CED365D9EF9E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was listening to her V&R vlog
And she kept gushing abt the dress it’s embarassing to watch. And i wonder why cant she hire a hair/ makeup person to fix her up so she doesnt have to lug around a huge luggage with all the tools.

Reactions: 8
Vic the fragrance hag is hardly the one to revive Snooze’s career, perhaps that’s what she’s crying about as it seems she’s the only one to invite her anywhere!

I must say I was so shocked by this latest vlog, Suze didn’t unbox or mention a recent purchase once! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, she really loves herself in the green frock doesn’t she?! How many more photos is going to post?

C R I N G E!!

Reactions: 8
Sample size is a US 6 (maybe a 4). Is she saying that she’s smaller than a sample size? She’s so vain.

And who puts on a full face of makeup 8 hours before an event that will have hair and makeup? She also looked like a poodle with that ridiculous updo that did not go with the dress at all. She manages to make a couture dress look like a high school prom dress from David’s Bridal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean maybe I’m reaching but this is basically identical? The other girl posted in October
So, to conclude, that dress doesn't look good on anyone.
Those visible underwire cups on the outside never look good. The lace looks as if it should have been used in the assembly of cheap underwear and diamanté is always a disaster.

Sorry Sue. (And Sophie who also had the misfortune to have been in a LTR with that awful man who had the turkey teefs from love island, after that no woman should be made to wear a dress this hideous )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sample size is a US 6 (maybe a 4). Is she saying that she’s smaller than a sample size? She’s so vain.

And who puts on a full face of makeup 8 hours before an event that will have hair and makeup? She also looked like a poodle with that ridiculous updo that did not go with the dress at all. She manages to make a couture dress look like a high school prom dress from David’s Bridal.
Yup she is, she’s a uk 6-8 at the moment so US 2-4 and we know she just LOVES to remind us of her sizing as often as possible

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s planning on doing another jean hunt. Didn’t she do that earlier in the year?! She’s so bleeping wasteful. And how the hell does she already need to do a wardrobe cleanse if she just got those wardrobes installed?!

This bish says she’s gravitating towards more quality items. That’s a bleeping lie.

Reactions: 4
I cannot with influencers that consistently use the fact it’s their “job” as an exuse for over
Consumption (usually not even at their own expense) that have no knowledge of the industries they claim to be a part of then posting videos where they fail to aknowledge current affairs in fashion. I appreciate Suzie’s video where she specifically mentions Balenciaga may have been filmed before their recent controversy but it wasn’t posted before. And it’s meant to be your job. You could easily cut that footage or acknowledge it. I can’t fathom. If you’re meant to be at the forefront then either you’re failing catastrophically or you just don’t care and I don’t know what’s worse

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.