Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between Vic's new apartment not studio and now Sue, there's a real problem with influencer girlies and scale. This is why you hire and LISTEN to the professionals smdh. She goes to Vic's a few times and now she all of a sudden wants to play hostess?! Please.

Her lips are looking sluggy again. She really fucked them up with fillers.

Oh and Audi has loaned her a Q5. She didn't get a new car. And let's all agree: she's def not selling it and needs to stick to makeup because she is not a carfluencer. The car is sOoOoOo big and Sue is sOoOoOo teeny next to it 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Between Vic's new apartment not studio and now Sue, there's a real problem with influencer girlies and scale. This is why you hire and LISTEN to the professionals smdh. She goes to Vic's a few times and now she all of a sudden wants to play hostess?! Please.

Her lips are looking sluggy again. She really fucked them up with fillers.

Oh and Audi has loaned her a Q5. She didn't get a new car. And let's all agree: she's def not selling it and needs to stick to makeup because she is not a carfluencer. The car is sOoOoOo big and Sue is sOoOoOo teeny next to it 🙄🙄🙄
Argh why is Audi loaning her a car!! And a Q5. Wasted on her.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I cannot stand her carry on “we have nowhere to live!”

They both own bleeping houses 🙄 read the room you twit

Reactions: 17
Totally clickbait title.... 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Not moving out just looking for somewhere to stay while the reno is being done.
Not a new car- just had one loaned from Audi for a few months.

Totally clickbait title.... 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Not moving out just looking for somewhere to stay while the reno is being done.
Not a new car- just had one loaned from Audi for a few months.
re the Audi
After watching that segment of the vlog, it was just for a few days prior, for them to drive to that festival that Audi invited her to. Not even a few months under the pretext of “review”.

And that segment where she raved abt the furniture being such good deal and she found it such an incredible deal cos she has never heard of the company etc she kept thinking it might be a scam, and what a huge risk she is taking…it was such a long ramble and she sounded so proud yet stupid.

the only remotely sensible thing she said (not that she will preach what she says) in this vid was about the wardrobe archive - about this concept doesnt work cos you will iust forget about them - that reminds me of Anna who is a serial archive-r archiving fugly ‘pieces’ in her wardrobe and buying more and more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
re the Audi
After watching that segment of the vlog, it was just for a few days prior, for them to drive to that festival that Audi invited her to. Not even a few months under the pretext of “review”.

And that segment where she raved abt the furniture being such good deal and she found it such an incredible deal cos she has never heard of the company etc she kept thinking it might be a scam, and what a huge risk she is taking…it was such a long ramble and she sounded so proud yet stupid.

the only remotely sensible thing she said (not that she will preach what she says) in this vid was about the wardrobe archive - about this concept doesnt work cos you will iust forget about them - that reminds me of Anna who is a serial archive-r archiving fugly ‘pieces’ in her wardrobe and buying more and more.
Proud yet stupid! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Haven't made it through any of her recent videos, but I'm curious if she's mentioned when her podcast is returning? She keeps saying she's recording it, so seems like she's pre-recording months in advance?

Haven't made it through any of her recent videos, but I'm curious if she's mentioned when her podcast is returning? She keeps saying she's recording it, so seems like she's pre-recording months in advance?
She mentioned somewhere new episodes would launch in the fall. Whether that actually happens is a whole other thing though

Reactions: 3
re the Audi

It is amusing how shocked influencers seem whenever they have to buy something themselves, isn’t it?! 😂

Such an ugly table though, and far too big for the space… she should really stick with fast fashion hauling

• Haha
It is amusing how shocked influencers seem whenever they have to buy something themselves, isn’t it?! 😂

Such an ugly table though, and far too big for the space… she should really stick with fast fashion hauling
It needed to be a round table. With the rectangle island and now the rectangle table with the bulky chairs, it's too many angles.

A nice Saarinen would've been great.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone voluntarily given themselves a lobotomy and watched the Santorini vlog?!
she packed way too much clothes and featured Vic very heavily, baby talked to Vic’s tiny chanel bag, while complaining she is very tired (or was that her south of france vlog? Whatever) and and played UNO in the villa with the bf. Said there is better vegan choices in Greece than France.

😂😂

again she is such a country bumpkin. Tries too hard to over dressed and def wasted too much time with creating content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1691345081415.png

can't stand her in Amelias Vlogs.
She acts like she's never been in front of a camera and her smiles and interest doesn't seem honest.
When she tries her bags and whenever Amelia and Vic talk about something she's like a fifth wheel and reacts like the poor girl that's allowed to play with the real rich girls.
---
1691347355182.png

And what'zzz going on with her dress here? She can't afford a steamer?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2361405

can't stand her in Amelias Vlogs.
She acts like she's never been in front of a camera and her smiles and interest doesn't seem honest.
When she tries her bags and whenever Amelia and Vic talk about something she's like a fifth wheel and reacts like the poor girl that's allowed to play with the real rich girls.
---
View attachment 2361465

And what'zzz going on with her dress here? She can't afford a steamer?
I will repeat what I've said previously, Sue is such a barnacle. She's a hanger on. She tries so hard to be in with the cool girls, but doesn't realize Vic and Amelia aren't "cool". One is a try hard, back row salesgirl and the other is a trustfund baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was the most boring vlog yet. I can’t remember the last time I watched one of hers in full. Dullsville!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.